||Chapter 9: Theme Park||

"You sure this is a good idea?"
"Yeah, we'll be fine."
They both hoped the fence, it was night again and they were back in the Theme Park.
They turned on their flashlights and began to walk around, looking around the creepy and dark Theme Park.
"Why is it places are so much creepier at night?"
"No clue. . . But I think I found the origin of The Guest."
Quentin frowned,"Really?", Nicky pointed his light up, following the light ontop of one of the rides was a metal wind turbine of The Guest.
"It's the Mascot?"
"Yeah, I guess it was supposed to be the Mascot of the Theme Park, but how could it have came to life?"
Quentin looked around,"I don't know. . . The metal turbine looks completely like it, there's no way The Neighbour took it from a story?", Nicky shook his head,"No, he's pretty creative. It's why he has access to all that stuff because he's a Theme Park/Roller-coaster designer, no one would question what he bought and because people feared him.", they continued around the Theme Park, looking around for anything that could tell them more about The Guest, maybe a Theme Park sign that just spells out everything but, everything is already worn out or fading so they didn't have much hope.

~

Nicky walked over to where he remembered Mr Peterson had buried the body.
Now that he knew for certain it was Mia, it made him feel worse to see her makeshift grave was dug up and that was left was a doll.
"Guess Mr Peterson moved the body into his backyard or something. . ."
Nicky knelt down, reaching for the doll and picking it up.
It was Mia's doll.
Nicky was sad that the doll was ruined, a button eye was missing, the dress of the doll was torn and it was damaged pretty badly due to time and being buried.
"What's this at the back of the doll. . . I can't tell if it's ketchup or actual blood."
"SQUACK!!!"
"SQUACK!!!"
Nicky looked up, seeing so many crows feeling around the sky as a group and seemed to be mad.
"Oh boy. . ."
Nicky stood up to and rushed away from the grass, then he heard more squacking and it sounded more aggressive.
He knelt down behind a cart and peered around it to find out what's going on.
". . . Mr Peterson?"
This didn't make sense, Mr Peterson was seen in his window and watching TV.
This couldn't be Mr Peterson.
This was proven when 'Mr Peterson' had this shadow around his eyes and his eyes did not look normal.
But then he began to shift and move unnaturally, making Nicky look away disturbed but looking back Mr Peterson was gone and replaced with. . . The Guest?!
"Holy shit. . ."
Nicky covered his mouth, Quentin noticed Nicky motioning him to turn off the flashlight and hide so he did and hid behind one of the Theme Park tents.
The Guest walked around, it had the behaviour of a Crow but why did it have have the body of a human but possibly the head of a Crow?
Nicky moved out of the way slowly, the bird or The Guest was looking for something or trying to find something.
"SQUACK!!"
"FUCK!"
"QUENTIN!!!"
The Guest had found Quentin.
It sent him flying back!
Quentin got up and ran, The Guest turned to Nicky and ran as The Guest chased after him.
"SHIT, SHIT!"
Quentin ran to the field of the Old Man, grabbing a gun that was left outside amd loaded it as he hoped back over the fence,"Shit, shit. Come on, please do not be a prop.", Quentin aimed the gun at The Guest as Nicky ran to him and fired!
**BANG**
"Wait that's an actual gun?"
Why couldn't Nicky get a real one back then!
The Guest backed off and ran off.
"Thank God. . . It didn't hurt you did it."
Nicky shook his head,"No, most it was trying to do was peck me and pull down my hood really, guess it wanted to know who it was chasing.", Quentin nods,"Same, I do have a mark but nothing serious.", they should probably leave before it decided to come back.
. . .
"Tomorrow night we break into the basement."
"Yeah."