♡٭*୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ୧•*٭♡

Today was important, because unlike any other day I would have just sat and daydreamed all day. But today, it was the last day before summer break. And although I don't have any plans for a busy summer, I can finally just chill at home without waking up early.

"Could everyone note this down please, I know it'll be summer break. But I want you guys to read this book over the summer break. Understood?" Silently groaning, I knew I shouldn't have spoken too soon.

"Fine fine, No homework." Just in time for the bell, "But you better read this, I'll be asking!" A  

. . .

"Miya, can you tell Uncle I'll give back the Tupper wears tomorrow? I forgot..."
"Yeah sure, we're going out tonight-" 

"Nope!" crossing my arms, as I closed my locker, "What? Why?!" grabbing my shoulders and shaking my violently. "Ga-aah -ah"  

"I just don't wanna babysit you right now" getting rid of her hold on me, "Seriously? I'm a great baby" rolling her eyes before smiling. "Okay, fine. Take care of yourself, okay?" before nodding and walking away.

And finally, maybe now you could enjoy your summer. "Hey Y/n" 'Spoke to soon' you could practically hear the smug look plastered on his face. 

"Fuck off Scaramouche, go bother someone else." Annoyed by his face, I walked off from the conversation before it worsens my mood.

"Hey wait! Just hear me out" running after you, speeding up after you heard that.

Fortunately for him, he caught up and grabbed your wrist. Unfortunately for you, he dragged you back making you face him.

"Okay look.. i know we don't really have the best friendship.."

"No shit" crossing my arms. "Ugh, can you just listen.?!"

"Fine you have 10 seconds."

. . .

"..I- uh.." scratching his neck, looking down. "9..8...7"

"Okay okay! Chill on the counting"

"Just spit it out, I'm busy"

"Can you date me for a week."  he said it so fast, the words sounded sloppy. "Huh?"

"I.. said, can you date me for a week." 
slower this time so I could hear, realizing what he really meant. "Nope. Bye" walking away. Pulling my wrist back as I groaned. 

"Please hear me out. My mom wants me to introduce someone to the family." 

You couldn't help but laugh at the situation, "And you don't want your mom to know you cant get any?" He groaned, "Please, you're the only one I can do this with"

"Exactly how...?"

"Well, since you hate my guts, you won't fall in love with me and stuff. So i can just say we broke up after a week."

".. I'll do it if you pay me." Of course, you were half joking, not expecting him to pull out 500 dollars straight from his pocket.

"The fuck...?? You just carry that around?"

"Yes, now here. Meet me tomorrow at the café, 8 am."

"Dude seriously. You're making me wake up early on the weekends?!"

Handing another 200 dollars, 'compensation for waking up early' he says.

You don't really know what you got yourself into but hey, free money.

. . .

You went home and opened discord, a message from your best friend. Childe...

You don't even know how it happened honestly, he was just annoying you one day and now he wont leave.

You opened his message

'yooooo wassp y/n'
'funny news 4 you'
'basicslly scara wanted ur numberr and stuff'

Ajaxer is typing...

'dont be mad but i said sure'

'fuck you'

'WAUT WHAT NOO IMF SORRY HE FRCED ME TO SY IT'

'WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IT TO HIM DUMBASS'

'he threatened me, he blackmailed me y/nn!!!11!'

'im ignoring you'

Closing his messages and muting him for an hour, and just in time, you received a text message from an unknown number, 'geez do I ever get a break?'

'hey.'
'this is scaramouche btw'

'oh i know, childe told me.'

'alright cool, also tomorrow don't forget.'

'yeah yeah'

I sighed as I turned off my phone and went to sleep.