♡٭*୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ୧•*٭♡

I got inside his fancy looking car, and wow, the inside looked even more fancier. He had a fucking tv, leather seats, and his car smells so good.

No. 

Not in that way. I just liked the smell of his air freshener. Lavender was it?
I buckled my seatbelts and got a good look of him beside me driving.

"Your car looks nice"

He looks at the window before going back to the road. "..Thanks" 

"Mhm.. by the way, where are we going?" grabbing a hold of the seatbelt, "Anywhere, where do you wanna go?"

"How about the.. Uh.. park..?" looking out the window, "Sure"

_-_

After the conversation died down, we were just sitting in the car in awkward silence.
Actually, I wouldn't call it awkward silence, I liked his company.

But I could tell he was thinking the opposite, he kept staring at me occasionally, I'd look back but then he'd just dart his head away.

'Was he feeling uncomfortable with me?'

I don't know why, but that sort of hurt me. 

.

.

We were just a few blocks away from the park, then I saw it. McDonalds.

I was sort of hungry from the drive, and immediately I told him. "Wait, Scara. Can we get McDonalds?"

"You're hungry?" turning his head a bit in my direction, "Yeah, can we?"

He nodded in response and turned to the drive thru. While I was deciding on what to pick, finally for a good 3 minutes I settled on fries and a milkshake. "Okay, what about you? What are you getting?"

"It's fine, I'm not that hungry anyways." Shit, I feel bad. This dude was buying me food once again. And he isn't even eating.

We went to the second window where you were supposed to pay, "Here" Giving him the money for my food.

"No, I'll pay for you" he insisted, getting his wallet and pulling out his credit card.

"You've been paying for my food, and this time you're not even eating."

"And.?" He responded while driving to the third window.

"What can I do to make it up to you, I'll do anything. I don't wanna seem like I'm leeching of your money."

He got to the third window, grabbed the food and thanked the worker. And continued to drive to the park.

"Anything?" He asked, and I nodded.

He stopped for a bit to think, then it seemed like he had something in mind.

"What about a kiss?"