♡٭*୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ୧•*٭♡

I turned around, whether that was the right decision or not. It was the one I'm making. "...We're not even dating."

"Excuse me?" turning back around,

'Oh'

'He's right.'

'Why am I so upset?'

"You have no right to be jealous."

Nothing.

"What? You have nothing to say?"

"Why are you so stuck up, weren't you the one that asked me to do this? You were the one that made such a big deal about this whole dating thing." feeling my breathing getting heavier, as I felt my vision start to cloud.

"You made me do this" pointing fingers, "Excuse me?! I have done nothing but try and be nice to you."

"That's the point!" waving my arms across, "This conversation is going nowhere."

I was too tired for this shit; this was completely rotting my brain. I heard him sigh,

"You're... right. I was being an asshole, completely ghosting and replacing you."

'Was he apologizing? That's the first.' Scaramouche, the person that never backs down to anything.

He grabbed his phone and called someone, in the middle of our conversation?
This dude has the audacity.

"Yeah hey, the deal's off. Yeah yeah, don't worry ill still pay you." staring down onto me, "Mhm. bye" Hanging up and reverting his gaze back to me. "I told Mona that she didn't need to come with me anymore."

"Why would you do that, didn't you already pay her?"

"I like you more."

Seems like he realized what he said, immediately turning red and looking away.
"Ahm, ahem. Don't take it wrongly. I just trust you more than her. Between you and me, I think she took some utensils from the cafe..." casually laughing it off.

"Pffft.. Right, sure. I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'll text you."