♡٭*୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ୧•*٭♡

Holy shit, long hours of waiting; sitting around, we finally got off the boat. Landing in Ritou, Scaramouche said his moms got him a ride, although it was still a long wait from here, I could probably explore around.

"Hey where are you going?" he asked, his brows furrowed. "Curious, are we?" I shrugged, crossing my arms in a defensive manner. "Obviously, you don't know your way around here." he uttered, slowly walking towards me.

"You're going to get lost." confused by his words, I rolled my eyes "What are you? My bodyguard?" disregarding my sly remark, he continued to follow me. Feeling a bit embarrassed since it probably looked weird to the people passing by. "Why are you doing this?" "Doing what?" voicing out innocently. "Don't act coy with me, why are you trying so hard to embarrass me?"

"Embarrass you? I'm trying not to get you kidnapped. You know how many bad people are after me?" he retorted; I could tell he was a bit annoyed. No, scratch that. He was furious. "Right! Cause I'm someone important to you? As if-" "Yes! Don't you understand?!" 

Loud. He's too loud right now, and people are staring.

I had so many words to say, but none of them would come out. He grabbed a hold of my shoulders, he said "You are someone important to me... So please. Don't go." without room to think, he hugged me tightly. Now this was definitely a sight to see, I could feel the curious looks from the people. 'Mind your own business, will you?'

.

.

.

"This is interesting.."

"What is?"

"Nothing Ei, let's go now, shall we?"

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO!!!!!! ITS ME, THE AUTHOR. After 8 months of not updating, Im finally back! No promises though. But heres a short chapter for you guys while I try to fix this fanfic, I decided to reread some of the chapters and it needs serious work. So watch out for that, anyways.

Have a good rest of your day!