♡٭*୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ୧•*٭♡

I woke up to noisy banging on my apartment door, adding the numerous times the doorbell has rung. 'God, who is bothering me this early?'

"Hey, took you long enough. Are you ready?" he said, what was he talking about?

. . .

"Shit." running upstairs, putting anything I might need in my backpack. I noticed Scaramouche leaning on the doorframe smiling.

"Do you find this amusing?" I said while grabbing my toothbrush from my bathroom. "I do."

"Asshole" He laughed then walked up to help me pack.

_-_

Arriving at the docks, I took a good note of the scenery and background. It was still quite early and fortunately I got to witness the sun rise.

I watched how the colors would mix perfectly with each other. How they blend so well with the early blue sky. I looked around for Scaramouche,

And there he was, leaning on a lamp post for balance. He was scrolling on his phone, clueless of me staring.

'He looks really-"

Cutting myself off, I'm still tired probably. He mustve felt my staring for too long, Immediately looking up to see who it was. I turned my head away.

'Ah fuck, I think I broke my neck.'

. . .

Scara told me beforehand that the trip to Inazuma will be long, choosing to leave as early as possible so we'll have enough time to relax after unpacking out things.

I followed him to 'his' room and stood at the doorway dumbly. I was expecting him to give me another set of keys for my room, but he didn't and started unpacking his own things. "Quit standing there, put your bags down."

"Uhm, are we sharing This room.?"

"Yeah, we're going to be sharing a room."

'Sharing a room?'

'SHARING. A. ROOM!?'

"You're joking." chuckling under my breathe, 'what a sick joke.' 

"No." He said sternly, grabbing his toothbrush. "There's only one bed?"

Was he implying what I think he's implying!?

. . .

"Yeah. you can sleep on the couch" he said as he went into the bathroom. "What. It's literally so small? You expect me to have a good night's sleep there?"

"Look, it's either that or the floor. Your choice" I scoffed, 'whatever'. This is no time to be petty, I need to mentally prepare myself for tomorrow. "Do you still have your notes?"

"Yeah, it's in my bag."

Grabbing the notes from his bag, I tried to review them. From what I know, his moms are scary, strict people. I'm usually good with parents, but this time it feels different.

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞?❞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें