♡٭*୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ୧•*٭♡

The next day, I woke up unfortunately a little earlier than I expected since my alarm hasn't gone off yet. Taking this as a chance to actually think about what I wear, settling on a purple sweater and jeans.

Forgetting about breakfast, I decided to eat there at the café. Ordering hot chocolate and buttered bread. After eating my meal, you checked the time, 7:56 AM

 A few seconds later Scaramouche went inside. I saw him look around before his eyes stopped on mine. He looked really surprised to see me here.

"Hey, you're here..." he sounded a bit surprised, "Yeah dumbass why wouldn't I be." I could see him whispering something, "What? I can't hear you."

"Nothing, shall we start?" We discussed what you were going to do, and when you were going.

"In 3 days were going to go to Inazuma" writing something down. "You were born in Inazuma??"

"Yeah, is that so shocking?" 

"No not really. I guess?" 

"Okay, anyways before that. You need to learn about my family."

'What. This is what I'm going to do for my winter break?'

"Why do I need to learn, is your family strict or something.??" laughing a bit, "Do you know the Yae Publishing House?"

"Uhm yeah, its literally one of the fa- No way!" half screaming, mouth wide open.
"Yeah, that's my mom's company..." 

Staring at him blankly, I knew he was rich but not CEO famous rich!?

"Okay. Why did you pick me again?" tilting my head, a bit curious. "Cause you're the only one I could think of." he shrugged aside. 'Huh?'

"What about your friends"

"Busy." He said with a deadpan look on his face. I sigh, convinced on his stupid excuse. Whatever, beats sitting alone at home, I guess. 'I've always wanted to travel to Inazuma.'

He explained that his moms are really strict towards him dating. "And they'll surely quiz you about it, so I'm going to prepare you beforehand.'

Seriously, this is what I'm doing. Im getting tutored by Scaramouche. Honestly, it wasn't that bad, he was kind of cute.

"..." He paused, looked straight at me and chuckled. 'Wait.'

Did I say that out loud?!

Fuck.

"Wow, are you already falling for me?" crossing his arms in amusement, "Excuse you, that wasn't even for you." 'Ego maniac'

"Oh? Well then who is it for then?" Panicking I looked around and stopped your eyes at a waiter. "It's meant for him." discretely pointing at the worker. 

Turning his head around he saw a blonde dude in a braid, and when he saw him, you could've sworn you saw his eyes drop a bit then going back to normal. Sorta like he was jealous of someone, 'Oh what am I thinking, like he actually feels emotions.' 

"Him? That's your type?" He sounded annoyed. "Erm, why do you ask. Jealous or something"
of course, it was a joke but when I looked at him, he looked embarrassed.

'Holy shit' Two hours went by, and I was sort of getting hungry again, so I called the waiter. And wouldn't you know, it was the same blonde dude with a braid.

"Hello! My name is Aether, what can I do for you?" He said grinning, he seemed nice, and he is pretty cute.

"1 black coffee." Why'd he says that in that tone, he sounds like he's going to grab this waiter by the neck and choke him. Maybe it was too specific but it's true, he's staring daggers. Poor soul

"Uhm a Chocolate chip Frap and fries, please. Thank you" He nodded and went in the kitchen.

"Why'd you flirt with the waiter." asking in a stern voice, wrapping his arms around him.
"Huh, what."

"Since you're dating me now, you can't flirt with anyone else." 'Is this guy crazy?'

He said that with a straight face. "Or else my moms will think you're cheating"

'Oh.'

Right, he had a point. "I wasn't flirting but okay."

A while later the waiter came back with our food, this time it was a different one. A bit shorter than the previous one, but he had a blue-Ish hair color. 

Hours later, we finally got half of it done, it was getting late, not late 'late' but we have been in that café for 6 hours straight.

"Okay, I think you've gotten it. I gotta say, you're a quick learner I'll tell you that, but there's still more you need to learn."

"Wow! What's this? Scaramouche complimenting me?!" giving an eye-roll "Whatever. Lets go"

We exited the café, stretching my arms a bit since I was sitting for quite a long time. We were just standing outside the café; it seemed like the tutoring was over so I assumed I could finally go home now. "Mm, well thanks for paying for my food by the way. I'm gon-"

"Wait. It's still early, why don't we go to the arcade." cutting me off, I furrowed my brow.
"I mean if you want to."

"Are you asking me out?" folding my arms together, "What. Know what, never mind." 

"Wait!! I'll go!" Could've sworn after I said that I saw a faint tint on his ears.