♡٭*୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ୧•*٭♡

I laughed; this was surely another joke of his. Right? As I stopped laughing and looked at him, he was looking at me with this intense look on his face.

'Shit. Was he serious?'

No way, it can't be. Surely this must be a test right, to see if I have fallen for him.

And as twisted as it was, there could be lingering feelings. But like he said, this relationship is just for a week.

.

.

I leaned in and cupped his face with my hands, I stared at him for who knows how long. And finally said, "Is there anything else I can do, except that."

He had this unreadable expression on his face, yet I could sense that he was upset at something. "..Pfff hah.. Yeah sure.." Grabbing my hands and pulling them away from his face.

"Ah.. so did I pass the test?" I sort of felt awkward saying that. He looked at me confused, then he turned his head away.

"Uhm, yeah you passed.."

There was a silent moment between us, like we were both lost in thought to what just happened.

We were just outside the park; in the car, sitting in silence. I looked at the bag of food and started to notice the milkshake melting.

"Let's go to the playground?" I say gesturing outside the car.

We both got out and started walking to the swings. Sitting down, telling him to sit beside me.

Opening my bag of food, I started eating. Just hitting the floor once in a while, making me swing back and forth.

I noticed that it wasn't the streetlights illuminating us anymore, it was the moon.

"Hey, the moon looks really pretty tonight, doesn't it?"

Before I could even realize what I had said, I already said it out loud. Cursing at myself for ever saying that, despite that it didn't seem like he knew what that meant.

.

.

.

You look so pretty, under the moonlight. The way your hair shines, the way your skin looks so soft, the way your eyes sparkle. The way you look at me, so differently than everyone else.

I love everything about you y/n, besides the fact that you don't love me.