♡٭*୨ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ୧•*٭♡

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄᴀᴅᴇ; ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ.

"Hey look, its wack-a-mole" pointing at the little machine near the front entrance.
"You're so childish." scrunching my nose, "Says the one that invited me here."

"Alright alright. Fine" We continued to walk around, before stopping in front of the most rigged game ever. Claw machines

"Man, that little cat plushie looks so cute" pointing at a black cat plush lost under a mountain of bunnies. "You want it?"

"Yeah, but I suck at claw machines, they're so rigged."  burying my hands in my pockets. 
"I'll do it for you."

'What did he say?'

He put the token in, and the machine started to light up. Dragging the joystick around, he pressed the button. And-

"Seems like you suck more than me." shrugging, I was a bit disappointed, but didn't really expect him to be a God at it either. "Whatever that was just a test drive."

Putting another token in, he started again. And again, he failed. "Hey, it's okay. You don't need to win it." The dude looked pretty upset. Seems like this broke his ego.

"Y/n. Get me more tokens." 'Seriously? Well like this is like a gambling place but for children.'

I went to the cashier to exchange some tokens, and when I went back. "Woah! holy shit, you got it??!"

"Why are you so surprised?" I gave him his tokens and he gave me the plushie. "Thanks Scara"

"Scara?" crossing his arms, "Uh yeah."

'Shit'

"You have a nickname for me?" he curiously asked, "Yes..?" I just saw him laugh and smile a bit, 'man was he pretty.'

'What.'