1

2017 edit : PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN BACK. DONT READ THIS. IT SO CRINGY AND WAS WRITTEN AS A 12 YEAR OLD. Save YOUR SOUL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

2017 edit: I'm reediting the entire thing to make it seem more sensible and such. Things and plots will still be the same it will just be worded differently. Thanks for your attention ^.^ Also I will put the edit version on the top and the non edited version on the bottom so you can read my cringe writing if you wanted for some reason. This chapter excluded.

2018 edit: In the new edited versions of chapters there will be alternating views , such as I And He. If that sort of thing bothers you please don't read. It's my style of writing. Also yes I'm aware this book is extremely cringy which is why I'm editing new and improved chapters. Please don't complain about it in the comments. And also yes, this is a slightly fast paced story.

Sorry if the bold killed your eyes. Rest In Peace reader.

IMPORTANT PLS READ JSSJSUSHSSJ: I HAVE A ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN ACCOUNT IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY WORKS THERE. I WILL POST THEM HERE TOO PLS LOVE ME AJSJDJDN. @ LITTLECOSMICPAWZ ON A03
^*^*^*^*^*^

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring into my eyes.Ugh. Another day at school AKA hell. I was taught not to swear, though it helps with my anger- and hell isn't even that bad of a word.  It's just a place I guess, depending on what you believe in. I don't really take part in religious things.

"GET UP "my lousy dad yelled ..see this is why I hate everything-and I mean everything."C-coming"I stuttered and got up,expecting sunlight but it was still dark.My dad always pulls shit like this.I looked at the moon through my window but my eyes noticed a pair of fresh clothing on my bed. Wow my dad actually did laundry for once- impressive. My dad walked in.

"We're going to a party"he said in a surprising nice tone of voice.. "Oh. yeahhh ..great" I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice. I am anti-social and introverted if you couldn't tell. You probably can't.

I feel so much better that this is edited. Still probably made mistakes.