14

Alex's Pov

I watched as Jake backed away And I chuckled "Blood germs?"I asked "Don't forget I can bite you and turn you at any given moment"I said laughing as Jake crossed his arms hissing "You can't have none of this unless I say so"he pursed his lips and a hand on his hip. "I'm the prince soon to be King I do whatever I want with your fine body"I said smirking "You'll go that far eh?"he asked walking out of the kitchen."For you then yes "he then dragged me into the bedroom pushing me against a wall "Don't think I can't go far either because I can send you flying into next week"he whispered letting go and sat on the bed. He fell back "6:32 p.m. "he stated.

I was confused and slightly aroused "You okay?"I asked sitting by him "Yeah I'm fine"he said "If by fine you mean internally dying and suffering along with confusion and anger then yes I'm fine"he said then laid down on the bed hugging a pillow "I get it"i said as i laid down beside him. "Nobody does"he snuggled into me as I could feel tears run down his Face and soaking my shirt. I wrapped my legs around him "shhh Alex is here "I said rocking him back and forth slowly.

(I would write more but I'm extremely tired so goodnight|