11

I then knocked on the ground by a wolf and Justin ran away. The wolf looked at me and nuzzled me. It turned human and I saw it was Angela. ..my friend from highschool

I was roaming the halls being picked on as usual ...my secret of being Homosexual had recently came out and Angela and my family supported me. Angela was my only friend who cared for me. She had helped me through the tough times being teased and hurt numerous times. They would tease me by faking moans and writeinf things like "Gay bish" (can't say the actual word because I don't want to) "you shouldn't exist" "Jump off a cliff" and Angela always supported me and stopped me from taking my own life so many times.

"Jake?"I heard Angela's voice "Huh?"I looked around to see Alex approaching. Angela knew he was my boyfriend so she stepped back which didn't help. Alex looked at Angela "Thanks for uh taking care of him" he said "No problem. ..I always help a friend"she smiled "If you ever need me here is my phone number"she handed me a paper with her number on it "Thanks!"I yelled as she ran off in wolf form "I'm So -" I stopped him "We can discuss it when we get home"

Time skip*

We arrived home and walked then I ran into the bedroom crashing onto the bed hitting my head on the wall by accident "oh fluck me"I said rubbing my head "Is that a request?"Alex asked as I snarled "Not.Funny"I said angry now "I'm so sorry for what i did" he said holding my hand "....I can't forgive you yet"I said as he nodded "lets just sleep"I said closing my eyes.