21

Alex's Pov:

I looked at him, his beautiful red eyes glowing. His hair swept to the side covering a eye almost. He was in bed right now reading a book called "Divergent". He told me how the main character was Beatrice Prior. I smiled at his dorkiness. I ruffled his hair but lets just say it got real hot real quick.

[Skip if you don't like smut]
Jake suddenly locked the door and then got on top of me. "My turn now"he said leaning down and kissing my neck until he found the sweet spot. I resisted a moan and slowly let it out in large breathes. (Wolfie_the_Butler UGH XD). He looked down at me his shirt unbuttoned and hanging off his arms. I looked at him smiling a bit before he leaned forward again and he kissed me on the lips. He managed to slip his tongue in my mouth,which tasted like blood ...human kind too. I wondered if he had been doing something to get the blood. He then straddled me locking his legs tight. He started moving his hips to probably get me rilled up. Well it worked. Because suddenly my pants got reallllly tight. It got the point where it was starting to hurt so I slipped my pants off -by force. Jake smirked at me before he had his fingers on the rim of my boxers. I was extremely blushing and he slowly slid them down -his too.

[Okay....you're good]
We heard a knock at the door as we both groaned in annoyance. We got our clothes on. That was the farthest we ever gotten I thought to my self while getting a blanket to cover my lower half. Jake opened the door "what"he said angrily "Uh .....I'm Naomi and I want to know if you're free?"she asked hopefully. I stepped in standing behind him "Sorry he's taken by me we already taken each others virginity so move along."I said as she glared at me before walking off.