9

Jake's pov

I got up the next morning rubbing my eyes. I saw Alex was still asleep so I decided to go take a shower.

*time skip*
After that I realized I had no clothes. So I just put on my old ones singing "Love me like you do L-l-love like you do touch me like you do t-t-touch me like you do" I sang "you're the light you're the night you're color of my blood you're the cure you're the pain you're the only thing I wanna touch." I sang again as I was suddenly grabbed by Alex. "Lets have breakfast"he said sucking on my skin "Not now"I said but I didn't feel any fangs "I'm giving you a hickey "he said smiling as he walked towards the kitchen. "By the way your father called he wants to see you"I jumped "So does your mother"he said.

*time skip again*

I heard the door open and I ran towards my mom and dad "I'm so glad to see you guys!"I said. "Heeey how is my little boy doing?"my mom asked "You got something on your neck" she lifted up my head "Mom that's uh"I said embarrassed "Oh I see"she giggles "Having fun with your new Boyfriend?"my father asks laughing. Alex steps forward "I'm Alex the guy your son is dating"he said as my parents bowed "its a honor to meet you mister Mason"my mom and dad said "Did you give him that"she points to the hickey on my collarbone. Alex chuckles "Why yes I did" my mom smiled "I see you mark him as well"my father said. "Yes"Alex said "Let me Introduce you to my parents"he said leading my parents down to a room.Alex shoved them in and closed the door pushing me in the bedroom breathing on my neck. "Lets take a bath"he said "lets as in we?"I asked shyly "yeah" he pushed me towards the bathroom turning the water on "go ahead and get undressed"he said putting bubble stuff in the water "but but I don't want to!"I said shyly "Unless you want to bath with your clothes on then take them off"he said harshly. "Fine"I took my shirt off and my pants with no problem but my boxers. I blushed slowly pulling them down and quickly got into the bath water before Alex before see my Adams apple.

Alex undressed also and I tried not to stare but my wandered over his body. He has a fine body I thought to myself apart of me wanting to get out and mess him up but the other is like no. I lean back as he gets in and lets me lean back on him. "This is relaxing"I said sighing.