2

Here is the edited version. The regular version is below this one if you wish to see it.  Even though I don't suggest it since my writing was horrible.

I was in the car with my dad driving to the 'party" which wasn't even a party really- more like a gathering to hear the prince speak .I didn't care for that old mans 'music' so I got out my iPod and put on real music.

I like many bands bmth,sws,ptv,get scared,evanescence,wcar,three days grace,green day,MCR,FIR,Linkin park,skillet.Mostly rock/metal because I don't like any other music.

(Bring me the horizon, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, get scared, evanescence, we came as romans, three days grace, Green Day, my chemical romance, falling in reverse, linkin park (rip Chester. Forever in our hearts,skillet)

I got a text from adorable friend. I'm being sarcastic by the way.

Lina:hey dude! you coming to the party?

me:which one you go to tons of parties. Like one party each week.

Lina :the one your dad is going to- duh.

me:oh yeah my dad made come with him

Lina:you do know the prince will be there right?

me:Yeah I know..ugh.

Lina:Way to be excited there.

me:Whoo

Lina: so sarcastic.

me:Whatever you say Lin.

lina:gtg bye see ya at the party

me:bye

We arrived and we saw this limo- presumably the princes since nobody had that kind of money. Except the wealthy of course but only like 5 people here in this small town were wealthy. The rest of us were poor commoners. Peasants as they would call us. Even though this isn't the Middle Ages. I smiled at my own corny comment and stepped out of my car- well my dads car to meet the eyes of Prince Alex. Our eyes connected.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Here is the regular non edited version.

The party I was in the car with my dad driving to the 'party'.I didn't care for that old mans 'music' so I got out my iPod and put on real music.

i like many bands bmth,sws,ptv,get scared,evanescence,wcar, (these are all band abbreviations btw),three days grace,green day,MCR,FIR,Linkin park,skillet.Mostly rock because I don't like any other music.

I got a text from my 'friend'

Lina:hey jake you coming to the party?

me:which one you go to tons of parties

Lina :the one your dad is going to

me:oh yeah my dad made come with him

Lina:you do know the vampire prince will be there?

me:WHAT

Lina:calm down I don't see why your so afraid of him hes nice

me:HE'S A VAMPIRE PRINCE

Lina:and?

me:sigh

lina:gtg bye see ya at the party

me:bye

We arrived and we saw this limo.I got out from my car and so did the prince and he looked at me ...HE LOOKED AT ME.