20

Jake's pov.

Eventually the school day started. Alex had decided to try to stick with me in all my classes if he could.

Jake Abadale Ally
1.Sociology
2.History/art history
3. Accounting
4.Comminucation/ speech
5.Journalism
6.Sciences
7.Art/Design.

He had almost all the classes with me ...except accounting Because he thinks it's boring. We walked to our first class together our hands locked tight. I saw a lot of people stare at Alex and I ...to be honest I don't really mind. We walked into our first class choosing to sit with each other of course.

The day went by really fast. So I was walking towards the exit of campus ready to walk to a frozen yogurt place down the street when I got knocked over by someone. I luckily had my hands to catch my fall for me but when I turned around it wasn't Alex ...it was some guy who looked like a jock "Hey pretty boy"he said "Nice eyes"he laughed. "Go away"I said kicking him off but instead of just enough to run away I kicked him so hard he threw up all over the sidewalk. Alex was by me in a flash hugging me growling "let's go"he said dragging to the place I was talking about. He threw me inside the place and I looked around yogurt heaven I thought smiling. My family used to come here and talk about random things...before -. I was stopped from thinking when Alex pulled me over "Which flavor of frozen Yogurt? "He asked. "Uh cherry Italian "it had been my favorite flavor for a long time even when I was a little kid. Alex didn't get anything so I guess I could get extra. I skipped over to the bar where they had different toppings.

I put almost every thing on my yogurt because why not. I sat down as Alex payed and sat down with me. He was just staring at me. I looked back raising an eyebrow before I looked away as I got a text message

Alex:Give me

Strange he would text me when he was sitting across from me.

'Uh give you what?"

Alex:You

I looked up at him smiling before shaking my head as I tried to resist laughing.