25

[  3 more chapters until the end but maybe I'll make a sequel]

I had a dream last night. It was of Alex and I. It wasn't In full detail but it was in flashes. There was sounds. I was still thinking about it -even in class. I tapped my foot against the ground waiting for class to get out so I could uh -never mind. I heard the bell ring and I dashed out of class before I heard a feminine voice "Wait!"she said and I looked around .Naomi "Are you free?" she asked "I'm gay"I growled before continuing walking "But you can dump your boyfriend and be with me!"she said smiling reaching for my hand "You touch me I'll murder you and make sure you're tortured in hell" my eyes glowed red "b-but"she started to cry "Now Fuck off Mkay?"I said pushing her away. She ran away crying before looked back and I flipped her off with both hands. I walked towards my dorm room and I heard moaning. Alex? I thought before opening the door and saw Alex uh having fun with himself. He looked at me "Wanna Join~?"he purred. I was wide eyed and was brought to him by his powers. I looked into his beautiful blood red eyes and I leaned in.

[Merrrrrrrr smut ]

He wrapped his arms around me and I tried not to think that he is completely naked and there is stuff all over the bed. Shirts ,blankets,pants (what did you think it was T^T). Alex sort of went right ahead and took my pants off and boxers. I took my shirt off and I heard the door being locked and the blinds being shut. It was very quiet except for the moans and huffs of each other. I pulled on his hair making him laugh a bit.
[Okay you are good]

( not going to finish that but you get the idea ;) )

After the best time of our life I looked at Alex "I love you"I said smiling "I love you too"He said smiling also.