- 4

Wednesday > 00:15 am

we went to sleep at like 23:30 i think, but i couldn't fall asleep bc i got lost in my thoughts. i mean it's strange living in a dorm of 7 people you just met, isn't it? well, i feel really comfortable with them, especially jake and jungwon. me and jake became really close, since we both lived in australia. i lived there for only one and a half year but wtv. i hope haneul and i become good friends with all of them. i miss haneul. i can't text her since she doesn't have any internet. i have so much to tell her 😭.

while being in my thoughts, i heard someone opening the door. it was jake.

,,good that you aren't sleeping ! do you wanna have a midnight snack? heeseung wants to sleep but i want to eat something", he said whispering. i couldn't really see anything bc it was almost completely dark, but i could still see him pouting.

it was hard to say no so i just agreed even tho i didn't want to eat anything and we went to the kitchen.
he made us ramen and jake started eating right away, while i just stared at the food.

,,is everything alright minnie?"

i almost teared up as he asked me that, i didn't hear anyone say that in so long.

,,yes, thanks jake. just not that hungry rn", i said, knowing that wasn't the reason.

i started eating a bit and after jake was done, he hugged me and then went to sleep. i stayed in the kitchen for awhile and drank my warm strawberry milk.

,,i heard your conversation with jake.", i suddenly heard someone saying. they sat at the chair beside me and i saw jungwon.

,,huh?", i asked confused.

,,you didn't eat because you "weren't that hungry". i know it's not because of that. i didn't see you eating or drinking anything since i took you to our home. even at lunch at school. i saw how you refused to eat when your friend offered you food.", he said worried. he was looking at me so serious but also worried idk why but that was so special to me. i really started tearing up now.

,,i'm sorry jungwon, i don't want to worry you or anything. i just have problems with eating since i was little because of my depression. also that's why i'm so skinny, if you haven't noticed already. i trust you, so i'm telling you that. also, the reason why i was at the park is because my mother said i couldn't live in my old apartment anymore. i didn't know where to go, i don't have family here. my friend haneul is on a trip so i couldn't go to her house either. thank you for saving me and taking me to your dorm. thank you so much jungwon, really.", i replied with tears rolling down my face and scared of his reaction. i know he won't judge me but still. he knows my secret now. we just got to know each other and i already trust him so much. why am i feeling like that?

jungwon's serious look turned into a soft and now really concerned look as he took me in his embrace while i was crying.

,,we'll get through this together min, i promise. i'll be right by your side if anything happens.", he said comforting me.

,,thank you won. i really appreciate that.",

we stayed in that position till i calmed down a little bit. we talked until 1:00 am and then went to sleep since both of us got so tired.

—————
jungwon's pov ~

i woke up as i heard someone opening the door and talking to minjeong.

"do you wanna have a midnight snack? heeseung wants to sleep but i want to eat something", i heard them asking. i think it was jake.

i stood up since i was awake now. as i got to the kitchen i heard minjeong and jake talking.

,,yes, thanks jake. just not that hungry rn", i heard her saying. why's she always saying that? i'm getting worried about her. but why? i don't even know her that much why am i worrying about her health? why is she so special to me?

as jake hugged her i felt a little jealous i think. idek why. i quickly went to the other room so jake doesn't see me while going to his room.

i admired her face a little bit before appreciating her. i really wanted to know if she's okay.

,,i heard your conversation with jake.", i said.

,,you didn't eat because you "weren't that hungry". i know it's not because of that. i didn't see you eating or drinking anything since i took you to our home. even at lunch at school. i saw how you refused to eat when your friend offered you food.", i told her in a worrying tone.

she then told me about her problems while crying. i hugged her of course. it felt so good to hear that she trusts me, but it also hurt so much knowing she is struggling with life. i just want her to know that everything's going to be alright.

,,we'll get through this together min, i promise. i'll be right by your side if anything happens."

after that we talked a little bit more and then we went to bed since we need to wake up in 6 hours.

——————————
𝐚/𝐧 ~
𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 :(
𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐫𝐧. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 !! ❤︎︎❤︎︎