epilogue.

it's been about 2 weeks since me and jungwon almost died (not funny but that's the way i cope). we're closer than ever, as if we hadn't been close asf before that shit happened. anyways, it's friday right now and jungwon wanted to go on a date with me, so he picked me up from work and we went to the park. he wanted to do a picnic date, which i think is so cute. the last few months of being with him made me forget all my problems, it's like i'm a completely new person. even though i'm still struggling a bit with eating, it's gonna be okay.

3rd person pov ~

,,good afternoon halmeoni", he said as he hugged his grandma.

,,where's minjeong?", he added.

,,she's in the bathroom darling. could you maybe look for her? she's in there for a long time already"

jungwon went to look for her, and saw her getting up from the toilet.

,,are you okay min? did you throw up?"

,,no, i'm okay. let's go on our date?", jungwon looked at her suspiciously, but minjeong tried to change the subject and dragged him out.

,,goodbye halmeoni!", they bid goodbyes to wons grandma and minjeongs boss, and then got out of the cafe. jungwon, the gentleman that he is, held the door open and also opened the car door for his girl.

,,thanks gentleman"

,,of course baby", she smacked him on his arm and he smirked.

—————
time skip > 3 pm

jungwon and i were presently at our fav place, the park. the place where everything started and where we made emotional memories.
we were talking about random things as i was laying on jungwons lap and him feeding me with strawberries. i love strawberries.

,,by the way, i love you more.", he said all of a sudden.

,,huh?", i responded, while getting up from his lap.

,,that night, where we almost died, you told me how much you loved me. and i love you more."

i was so taken aback, i sat on his lap and kissed his whole face. he now had lipstick stains everywhere but it's his fault that he's so cute.

,,thank you jungwon, for healing me, for always being with me and for saving my life, when i was on the verge of giving up. i will love you until the day i die, and even love you in the life after death.", he looked at me with sparkling eyes and a dimple showing smile, whilst putting my hair behind my ear. i couldn't help it, so i leaned in and gave him a small peek on his lips. he looked at me with a pout afterwards.

,,you want more?", he nodded and then i leaned in again, and kissed him for a longer time while he kissed me back. we pulled away after a few minutes and he started speaking.

,,i love loving you."

——- end ——-

thank you for reading this story until the end! i'm sorry it took that long to finish, but i tried ending it in one day.

also, stream bite me 🤭