- 16

sunday > 8 am

it has been almost 5 days since jungwon locked himself in his room. the first two days, i've been visiting him and trying to get him out, but soon i got weaker. i couldn't get to work anymore, since my health wasn't that good from the start and now that my hearts freezing, because my soulmate doesn't want to come out of his room for the past 5 days, i lost most of my strength. i haven't eaten anything, or got out of my bed. i'm pretty sure jungwons feeling the same way right now.

3rd persons pov ~

minjeongs condition was so bad, she knew she would die soon, but she still managed to go to the dorm. when she arrived, she broke down infront of jungwons room, she cried and told him how much she loved him and how worried she is.

,,jungwon, my baby, my one and only, i love you, i love you so much, i can't lose you. i don't want this to be the end. i don't want our story to be over. i am feeling what you're feeling right now, im always with you. we're connected forever, did you forget? do you remember the day you saved me from ending my life? you said you wanted me to know that you're always by my side. you said we can get through everything together. this is a moment where we're both in need of each other jungwon. you can't just think of yourself. i know in how much pain you are baby, and i'm here to hug and kiss you every time life gets hard. i didn't know anything about her, but the way you reacted, shows that she must've been very important to you. and now she's watching over you. she will be your guardian angel forever now."

a few days before, the members went to his childhood best friends cousin wonyoung, she told them that his childhood best friend died recently and he just found out that day. they haven't seen each other since they were little, so he regretted never visiting her. that's the reason why he locked himself in his room. he couldn't stop crying and regretting everything. he didn't even have the energy to eat or do anything, and now that he hasn't seen minjeong in a long time, he especially didn't have any energy. it hurted minjeong so much, knowing what the reason for all of this is, but not being with him. she was still sobbing and begging for him to come out and talk to her, for her to hold him in her arms and tell him everything would be alright as long as he has her, in a quiet exhausted tone. when all of a sudden, her vision went blurry, she couldn't breathe anymore. the members rushed to her, they were all watching her from afar, while also tearing up, but knew they couldn't do anything as long as jungwon doesn't unlock himself. suddenly, the door unlocked and jungwon came. he was on the floor because he also lost all of his strength. he quickly took minjeong into his embrace with his last of everything.

,,i'm so sorry for everything, my love. please forgive me.", with tears rolling out of his puffy eyes nonstop. he brought his head closer to hers, while she was heavy breathing on his lap, and placed his still soft lips on hers, hoping it wouldn't be the last time.