- 13

sunday > 4 am
- trigger warning: su1cide!!

—————

it's currently 4 am and i just woke up from a nightmare. it was really scary since i had flashbacks of my childhood and all of the things my mother did. also every other single shit that has happened to me. i woke up heavy breathing and with tears flooding out of my eyes. i saw jungwon sleeping like a baby, but i couldn't calm myself. i just hate keeping my problems a secret and never opening up to anyone until i can't do it anymore and break down. i had a panic attack but didn't want to wake jungwon up, so when it got a little better i got up, took my keys and went to the park. i sat down on the same spot where i went when i got kicked out of my apartment and cried. i suddenly felt so numb, i haven't had the will to life anymore. i saw the bridge in front of the bench and only thought about one thing. ending everything. i was so exhausted from this life. i stood up and went there. i got on the brick and was this 🤏 close to jump and finally be free.

—————

jungwon pov ~

i suddenly woke up because of a strange feeling and saw that minjeong wasn't next to me. it felt like something bad will happen. i rushed to search for her but didn't see her anywhere in the dorm. so i ran to my car and drove to the park. i just had the feeling that she's there. while i drove, i heard crying and sobbing noises in my head, which i knew were minjeongs. i drove as fast as i could and when i arrived, i searched for her everywhere and called her name a thousand times. i got to the spot where i found her the last time and finally saw her.

,,minjeong what are you doing?"

,,jungwon leave me alone. please go.", she sobbed. it hurt me so much not knowing what was going on.

,,minjeong i don't know what you're planning to do, but i beg you please come down from that bridge.", i started tearing up.

,,jungwon please, i'm tired."

,,kim minjeong, my love, my only one, please. don't do that to me. i know you're exhausted, i don't know what plagues you that much you're doing this, but i know you can do this. you can do this with me on your side. min, we haven't known each other for that long yet, but i know you're the one i want to spend my whole life with. i know you're the one i want to see everyday and wake up with everyday. i want you to know that we're going to get through this together. also, think about haneul and the boys. they love you a lot i don't know if they could handle both of us being gone, because if you die, i'm going to die too. so please, baby, give me your hand.", i begged while tears were rolling down nonstop. finally, she gave in and gave me her hand. i instantly helped her down and pulled her in the loveliest hug ever.

,,thank you jungwon for saving my life, again."