- 8

11:00 pm

i was laying in my sleeping bag thinking about the kiss with jungwon. i miss him even tho we saw eachother a while ago. do i really have feelings for him? how are things going to be in the future?

,,minjeong why aren't you sleeping?", haneul asked. i think she couldn't sleep either.

,,thinking about jungwon. after we kissed and made up i got so confused about my feelings. i think i like him? also i got really jealous when he talked to wonyoung but i don't want it to be one sided. i'm scared about liking him."

,,you don't know his feelings so he could like you back? also, didn't he kiss you because youre the most attractive girl in his eyes? just take it slow and figure out your feelings. everythings going to be okay don't worry. we can also talk to the boys about it.", i teared up a lil and hugged her. we then went to sleep.

sunday

its the last day of our trip now and everyones sleeping but me, haneul and all the boys except for jungwon.

,,why did you guys have to wake us up at 6:00 am"

,,we need to talk about jungwon and minjeong. jungwon can't see us talking without him so we had to wake you guys up before he gets up.", haneul replied.

,,minjeong, do you perhaps like jungwon?", jake asked curious.

,,yeah like that kiss at truth or dare and the flirting at the dorm. now youre jealous about him and that new student. theres definitely something going on."

,,theres nothing going on. but to clear the air, he did some things that made me realise i'm getting feelings for him. and i'm scared that he doesn't like me back. also i don't know if hes my soulmate. i kinda want him to be my soulmate but i don't know if i'm ready."

,,jungwon isn't the best at expressing his feelings and he doesn't tell us much, but he definitely has a soft side for you and he'd wait for you to be ready cause thats just who he is. you guys should have a talk sometime and also, you guys kissed so you should have bonded now. if youre soulmates, you'll find out.", heeseung told me. they all agreed and i thanked them.

—————
time skip > 4:30

nothing special happened when we were driving home because i was sitting with haneul this time. jungwon sat next to wonyoung and yes, i did get jealous but i shouldn't since we aren't even dating. so i just let them be.

i'm at the dorm already and i heard everyones going to go to their home for the next few weeks because we're on study break right now and that means i'm going to live alone till finals are over. finals are starting soon and thats why our school gives us a week off to start studying. i'm going to miss them tbh. especially jungwon. we all became so close in a short time its crazy. i'm also looking for an apartment and a job since i want to have enough money to take care of myself and i don't want to share rooms with boys for the rest of my life. i found a cute cafe shop near the apartment im currently interested in search for employees, so lets hope i'll get both after finals are over.

i'm at home alone already since they left like one hour ago. its kinda awkward between me and jungwon, i don't know why tho i thought we made up. i'll talk to him when finals are over.