imfirmary

i look up as Dominic stares at me. "hey are you alright?"

i released my grip out of embarrassment and Dominic grabbed me before i could fall. he put me in his arms and turned towards rhea.         "im going to bring her to the infirmary, i shall see you guys backstage.."

i draped my arm around Dominic's neck and layed my head against his warm body. i know this is selfish of me, but I can't walk. im literally a rag doll. 

" alright i have no clue who you are. what happened? your filled with blood splatters."

"im a new wrestler, i got power-bombed during a match.... "

i begin coughing as Dominic picks up speed.     "you dont look so good. where does it hurt?"

"my back...."   i managed to wheeze out. Dominic opened the door and layed me down gently. i could tell this was making him uneasy.

"im not good with blood. im sorry um-"

"fae, and you are-"

"Dominic. you probably know me. just call me dom, do you need anything?"

"my back is killing me.."            dom sits in the swirly chair next to me as i close my eyes. just a little nap. "hey! no dont fall asleep, you have to stay awake until the doctor comes."

"stay awake!"    i opened my eyes to see Dominic put a wet cloth on my head. he sighed out of anguish and turned away instantly.

"please stay awake, i dont like seeing people like this. it scares me to death."

the door swings open and i look towards the doctor.