its official.

i sat next to dom and said nothing

dom wants me to be his girlfriend? at what cost. would this even work. would the judgment  day except me? "dom i i like you too. but i dont want to cause you anything like problems...."

the only problem in my life right now is that you arent my girlfriend. i want to be there for you. to be able to help you with your problems. to be able to hug and kiss you. to drive you home and nobody would even dare ask why....."           

"i want that too. but im worried that i would slow you down in your career..."

"no it would only make it better. please give us a chance....."

dom grabbed my hand and i smiled.

"fine but dont ever say what you said again."

"That's my girl?"

"yeah, my past was harsh. my ex always abused me and used to call me his girl..."

"i promise you i will protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you.    i promise i will keep you safe."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "then thats a deal. have you been in your wrestling outfit since Monday....?"

i nodded and stated     "things were just getting to me, and i lost control of myself . im sorry..."

"i have an idea. would you consider maybe going backstage for smack down and meeting my father. just you....

i want to prove to him that i am capable of falling in love without him."

"fine. but you have to come with me."