Monday night raw...

i get my shoes on and head downstairs. what a mess last week was. and now i have a match against MIA yim. im so ready. but im nervous. because now i have to text dom and tell him to come and get me. why was he so nice to me anyway? 

Dominic arrived a little late due to traffic. he pulled up in his dodge ram 1500. i smiled at him as i hopped into the car.

"hey fae, ready for tonight's match?"

"yeah who are you and the judgement day going up against?"

"the o.c again. those guys keep begging for an ass beating. but they're no match for us."

dom started the car and i turned away as he smiled. his smile is like a ray of sunshine. why does his smile make me happy?

i hop out of the car and walk up to dom. the judgement day was already there waiting for him.

"thanks dom. for everything...."

"anytime fae. good luck at your match tonight...."

"you too..."

i headed to the locker room and waved at asuka and alexa bliss. the soon to be smack-down women's champion.

"ready for your match against damage control tonight you two?"

they smiled at me and alexa held onto her voodoo doll lily.

"lily's ready too. are you ready for your match?"

"always."

my theme song begins to play and i hurry into the runway. lets go beat some ass.