the o.c duplex

i was able to pin mia yim and the victory became mine after the first few minutes in the match. my lip was cut open, other than that i was okay. mia was weak. no match for me. i head backstage and the judgement day begins to head out to the arena. dom glares at me and smiles.

"good job out there by the way..."        "i look forward to you beating there asses and winning...."

dom blushes and turns around immediately. hes so adorable when he smiles and blushes.

WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!!!!!!!!

dom? adorable? cute? no no no. why did that suddenly pop up into my head? i mean doms cute and all but- would he even accept me?

i sit on-top of the equipment and watch the match as it begins. Finn balor slams gallows from behind and gallows intercepts the hit. sending balor into the ring-post. Jesus that has  gotta hurt. out of the blue the ending bell rings once rhea slams aj with a low blow. its all out war, no match anymore. dom slams aj hard in the face and i smile as he continues. that kids have got some confidence.

then they all pile up and do a duplex as the whole judgement day goes spinning off the ring. rhea gets knocked over by Finn and they both splat on the pavement like pancakes. the only one left in the ring was Dominic. and he looked like he needed help. i grinned anxiously out of fear as the o.c begins to surround dom. dom has no one to save him he needs back up.