uninvited spear

"what are you doing here Monroe?"

"i would have to ask you the same yim......"

"my turf......

my locker-room

get out......."

i smiled and laughed sarcastically as i looked around. i moved closer towards her and snarled

"get lost smurf.......

otherwise i might turn your blue hair to red in seconds...."

"let me tell you something Mrs. Pickwick.....

if you ever lay a hand on my phenomenal, it will be the end of you..."

MIA slammed me straight into the bench and i almost lost my break-feast.  thats it im going to kill this bitch!

i rammed MIA straight into the locker as she began to scratch my face. i backed up as she punched me hard in the stomach. i stand back up and grab her by the pink tails. i launch her straight into the locker and she spears me hard. she begins punching me as the officials come in and i hold her in a choke hold.

finally about 10 officials later, MIA separated from me. the officials began leading me out of the locker room. they were practically pushing me.

"fine ill walk....."

just as I left the locker room, MIA slammed into me hard. we both landed on the floor and i nearly lost my vision. 

i yank MIA over to the table and begin climbing onto the equipment.  she was too weak to fight back...

i smiled evilly as I  jumped straight onto MIA. we both landed hard through the table. i hit my head on something hard. then....

everything went black.