Finn the savior

"morning you two love birds! wake up!"

i sit up and look up to see Finn baler! yay! where saved. Finn looks at dom and asks

"whats wrong with the lad?"

"i dont know if he has been unconscious for a while....."

Finn throws down a rope and i tie it around dom. finn uses all his strength and pulls dom up to safety. then he throws the rope at me. I snatched the rope and began to climb up it. once i landed safely i went straight to doms side. Finn checked his pulse and nodded.

"the lads alright. sometimes you can pass out over exhaustion....

but we have a match tonight. and we can't bail. we need four people. without dom we cant compete..."

"he needs medical attention. There's no way he can compete. if hes not awake by tonight i will take his place"

finn laughs and looks me in the eyes

"kiddo listen where going against the o.c are you sure?"

"i will do anything for dom and the judgement day. lets get dom home safely and then head to raw."

we got dom home safely and Finn dropped me off at home to get ready. Finn picked me up at 8 and drove me to the arena. Ripley and the priest were already waiting for the boys. Ripley turned to me, then to Finn.

"wheres dom?"

"leave of absence. shes filling in..."

the judgement days theme song begins to play and we head out into the arena. im going to win this match for dom.