worries

"dom! wait up!"

i followed dom out to the parking lot and he kept walking. what was wrong with him. i needed to know. is there any way i could talk to him?

"dom!"

"fae go back into the arena im going home...."

"why are you hurt?"

dom leaned against his truck and i did the same. he glared at me as i sighed

"dom. are you okay. you seemed tense ever since the match. did i do something wrong?"

"i was so worried about you when gallows swung at you...."

"you were worried about me?"
i stared into doms eyes as he turned to look at me. something was wrong. he was worried about me? since when did he begin to worry about me? so many things have happened since i met dom. but never once has he actually spoke about his feelings. this was serious.

"dom- i didn't want to make you worry. I was just so worried when they started to surround you..."

my head began pounding and i rubbed my head trying to ease the pain. my vision was blur. dom grabbed my arms and i froze.

"are you alright? why are holding your head-"

"my head is pounding for some reason dom. i have a headache..."

i staggered to my feet as dom slowly picked me up in his arms. 

"maybe i should take you home?"

"yeah..."

i closed my eyes and fell asleep in doms arms that intstant.