is he different...

after a good looking the doctor finally had a diagnosis. 

"shes just hit a muscle in her back, the blood spit up is normal. however you should take a few days off. and dont drive. and take it easy."

"i usually drive home..."

"well tonight your going to have to get a bus to take you home fae.-"

before the doctor could finish his sentence, dom stood up out of nowhere and gave me the look. 

"i can drive her home...."     "are you sure?"

dom looks at me and nods         "it's what men are supposed to do right?"

"can you walk fae?"       i stand up and lean slowly against the wall, and nearly fall down. Dominic wraps my arm around his neck and throws me over his back.

"i um i can take you to my car. just hold on.."

dom opens his car door and i slowly climb in. I sign out of anguish as the car starts and give dom my address. i have so many questions right now. why is Dominic being so nice to me? its not like its his fault i got power bombed. ye the is taking care of me and it reminds me. of my ex. he always took care of me, but then he left me for some models. ever since then i have tried my hardest to stay away from boys. but something is different about Dominic. as if hes more kindhearted and powerful than my ex.

is Dominic a heart breaker like my ex?