"Damn Rosie.."

Every summer since i was born we've came to cousins beach. Cousins is my favorite place but cousins wouldn't be the same without the Fisher boys. last summer was different than other me and Jeremiah got closer than friends so i'm nervous to see him.

i was asleep in the back of the car when Belly decided she wanted to listen to music almost all the way up. "Belly what the hell?" I say annoyed.
"Only 10 minutes left, and i haven't listened to music the whole way here!" she says turning the music up some more.

10 minutes pass

As we pull in the driveway I see Conrad I practically jump out of the car as it's moving to hug him.
"Conny!" i jump in his arms and he digs his chin in my neck. "i miss you too" he kisses me on the cheek. Conrad's my best friend but him and belly are really close too.

"Where's Jere?" i say almost immediately "Uh, he should be by the pool." I walk along the side of the house back to the pool. I missed this house so much.
I see Jeremiah doing laps in the pool. I decide to sit on the lounge chair to see if he notices me.

He takes a break and gets out of the pool his hair dripping and his figure is perfect. we lock eye contact. he looks at me for a few seconds then his eyes travel down my body to my ass and back up to my eyes. "Damn Rosie you've changed."
"So have you." i say in a flirty tone. "You just gonna sit there?" he says impatiently.
"i mean, it's pretty comfy i don't wanna move." i say jokingly. he laughs and i get up to hug him. i put my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist close to my ass.

"Jeremiah!" Steven shouts ruining the moment.
Steven and Belly went to help mom get the bags and bring them to our rooms. I go upstairs to my room.
The room:

I start unpacking and change into a cozy outfit

the outfit:

I start watching Netflix but i accidentally fall asleep

I wake up around 6pm and decide to go downstairs to see if anyone's here. I see Susannah and mom on the couch. "Where is everybody?" i ask them
"Belly and Conrad went to the board walk and Steven went to hang out with Shayla, oh and Jere is upstairs in his room." Susannah says still looking at the tv.
"okay thanks."
I grab a soda and walk upstairs to Jeremiah and Stevens room which is down the hall from mine.
I knock on his door
"come in"
He's playing video games, I sit on his bed.
"Hey Rosie."
Hey Rosie, that's all i get? He goes back to his game so i get on my phone. after a few mins I come up with an idea I get off his bed and walk over to his gaming chair. I lift up his arm. "Rosie what are you doing?" Jeremiah laughs "Sitting on your lap."
He doesn't say anything so i sit down on his lap, he raps his arms around me with his controller in front of me. "I like this" he says close to my ear "So do i." flirty like.

After a few minutes I start moving around to get a reaction out of him. He shut off tv.

Alright so this is my first story i can't really come up with any ideas so bare with me please!! lmk if it was good please! part 2 will be coming!