"you already know dont you?"

i made a playlist for this book<3

We walk outside the house and i decided to ride with Jeremiah, Paisley rode with Conrad, Belly rode with the moms

We walk outside the house and i decided to ride with Jeremiah, Paisley rode with Conrad, Belly rode with the moms. We walk towards the Jeep and Jeremiah opened the door for me. I love that about him, even when he's mad he'll still be respectful.

Jeremiah got in the other side and I fastened my seat belt. "You look pretty tonight." He says fastening his.
"Thank you, you look good as well" i say. We drove in silence until after a few minutes i decide to talk about our situation.

"Your mad, why are you mad?" I say looking over at him. He keeps his head turned to the road and says "I don't know if i should be." he says.
"what did i do?" I ask knowing what I did.
"Belly told me something." he sighs
"what did she tell you?" i ask
"You liked Conrad last summer when I thought you liked me." He says turning his head to me for a second . "I did". i admit
"Last summer?" he says I couldn't tell if he was questioning it or not.
"yes" i say confused.

He reaches out his hand for me to hold. "I'm still pissed at you" I say.
"for what?" he laughs
"Being Belly's escort, and not even asking me if you could" i pout
"She needed an escort, and your going with Conrad." he defends. "You could have asked me, and I didn't ask you because you didn't ask me" i say back
"okay, Sorry" he says
"yeah" I say

We turn into the Country club and We all meet inside. Belly, Jeremiah, Steven, and Shayla all go to their stations and the rest of us sit at a table. I sit beside Conrad and my father and Paisley sits beside Susannah and Cam Cameron. My father looks confused why Conrad is my date and Jeremiah isn't, well I think everyone is confused, including me.

After a few minutes of awkward conversations they start announcing everyone.

click to watch

I couldn't help but feel mad about the whole thing, he is MY boyfriend. But tonight is Belly's night so I let her have fun. After they finish their first dance they come talk to us and Jeremiah wonders off somewhere.

After a few minutes of everyone telling Belly how beautiful she looked, and she really did look beautiful, They call all the dancer back to the dance floor. Jeremiah was no where to be found, he just left.

Belly looks embarrassed asf, cause everyone is waiting for her to find Jeremiah. I nudge Conrad in the shoulder with my elbow. "Go dance with her"
"She doesn't want me to"
"She also doesn't wanna be alone, just go."
He looks at me for confirmation and i nod yes. He gets up and walks towards her and gets in his spot, she fake smiles.

When the dance starts everyone starts recording.
"I should record this i don't wanna forget it"  Susannah says digging in her purse. "Have you guys seen my phone? It was right here on the table a few minutes ago" She ask. We starts looking for it and couldn't find it. "Maybe it's in the car Beck" Mom says grabbing her hand. "maybe" susannah smiles.

After their dance Belly, Me, Conrad, and Paisley go to the drink table and sneak some wine. Jeremiah walks up to Conrad with his face all puffy and his eyelids red and says he has something to talk about and it's about Susannah. I already knew what had happened, me and Conrad both did. Jeremiah had found out about Susannah's cancer. I already know because Conrad called some when he found out.

"we will talk about this later okay?" Conrad says. "No it's important!" Jeremiah says.
"It's okay" Conrad says touching Jeremiah's chest .
"you already know don't you. you've know this whole fucking time and didn't tell me?" Jeremiah says in disbelief  and Jeremiah Punches him.

The fight scene!!

the next chapter will be out on december 8th or 9th tysm for reading