Why are you in my room?

I wake up at about 7am and i'm in Jeremiah's bed, My boyfriend. I start to remember last night, it was amazing. I sit up and see that Jeremiah's still asleep beside me. I sneak out of the room trying not to wake Jeremiah and Steven up but I failed. "Rose?" Steven says rubbing his eyes.

"Steven" i say opening the door. "Why are you in my room?" he yawns. "It's not just your room" i say and walk out I've been caught.

I walk to my room and check my phone and i have a text from paisley. (Rosalees best friend"

Paisley: Fixing to hop on the bus and then i'll be on my way.

"fuck" i sigh. I totally forgot she was coming today and my rooms not even clean.

Rosalee: okay can't wait!

I guess I better get a shower then. I grab my sweatshirt that susannah bought all of us for us to match a few years ago, Nike pro shorts, and underwear and take about a 30 minute shower.
I turn the water off and get dressed and brush my teeth. I walk back to my room and sit in my bed and watch Netflix for an hour to kill some time.

1 hour later.

I decide to go check on belly after everything that happened last night. I walk into her room and she's not there. Maybe she's in Conrad's room so i knock on his door. "Come in" he says. I open the door and Belly's sitting in his bed.
"Wow Rosalee knocking for once, unbelievable!"  He Jokes "shut up!" i say
"Belly can i talk to you in private?" I ask. She nods and stands up and We go into her room.

"How are you?" I ask her.
"Pisses." she says sitting on her bed.
"I am too" i say
"I went to your room last night and you weren't there." she smirks.
"yeah, i was with Jere." i smile.
"Did you two, you know?" she ask
"maybe" i smile even more
"omg, you totally did!" she says excitedly.
"How was it?" she ask.
"Umm. Paisleys coming today" i say changing the subject.
"really?" she ask
"Yeah, how are you and taylor?"
"we haven't spoken" she says falling back on her bed.
"you should" i say getting back up

I walk to Jeremiah and Stevens room to see if he's up. I knock on the door gently and i hear Jeremiah say "come in" Jeremiah's sitting in his desk chair playing video games "hello beautiful" he smiles
"hey" i say standing uncomfortably. I think he noticed that i was uncomfortable because he patted his lap gesturing me to sit on it so i did. He warped his arms around me and smiles.

"You left me alone this morning" he says with a sad face. "sorry, I was bored" i say
"it's okay love" he kisses me on the cheek.
"And steven caught me trying to sneak out" i laugh.
"Yeah i know he asked me why you were in here" he chuckled.
"How are we gonna tell everyone?" I ask him.
"We can tell them during breakfast?" He ask
"Hopefully paisley won't freak" i say.
"Paisley is coming today?" He ask
"mhm" i smile
"she hates me" he sighs
"she doesn't hate you!" I laugh
"mhm" he mumbled sarcastically.

I get a text on my phone and it's  from Paisley.
Paisley: b there in 5
me:k i'm waiting

"She's almost her let's go downstairs to wait in her!" i jump up off his lap
"ugh" he sighs

We walk downstairs to the kitchen and the moms are cooking breakfast. "What's to eat, i'm starving" Jeremiah ask. "pancakes" susannah says flipping them and thenThere's a knock at the door. "Hey Susannah, it's a surprise for you at the door."
i say smiling. "Really?" she says walking to the door.

"Paisley!" susannah says wrapping her arms around her. "No shit, paisleys here?" Conrad says

Next chapter SHOULD be out ON November 29th or 30th
tysm for reading