be mine

We run after Belly confused.  "Belly stop!" i yell at her, and she stops. "Belly I'm so sorry!" Taylor says running towards her. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Belly screams in her face.

I run to them and stand in the middle "Taylor if i was you i would back up." i say. I look at Belly with her we we running down her cheeks.
"What the fuck happened?" i ask
Steven is standing on the porch of the house with a worried face.
"It's obvious" Jeremiah says.
"What's obvious?" i ask looking dumb.
"Belly caught them." Jeremiah responds
"Caught? what does that mea- wait.. y'all hooked up!?" I say judging . There was Silence.
"Well that's fucking disgusting."

"You were supposed to be my best friend!" Belly sobs. "Don't you dare make this all about you Belly! You know i've liked Steven for years!"
"No i didn't!" Belly sobs even harder Conrad wraps his arms around her. "What the fuck do you mean? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND PLUS YOU WERE DATING JEREMIAH LAST YEAR!" I yell

"Please nobody tell Shayla-" Steven starts saying
"Steven shut the fuck up and get in the fucking car." i interrupt.

"Let's just go home and figure this out in the morning." i say. Steven and Taylor sit in the front and me, Conrad, Belly, and Jere sit in the back.
The car ride was hella awkward we just sat in silence.
After a few minutes i start randomly laughing.

Everyone looks at me confused which just makes me laugh even more and Jeremiah starts laughing too. "what the hell?" Conrad says ; We laugh even harder.

"I got in a fight with Nicole!" I laugh
"Taylor and Steven were hooking up" Jeremiah laughs. "And they both are in relationships!" I add laughing my ass off. "You two are meant for each other" Conrad sighs.

After we get home we go to our rooms, Taylor sleeps on the couch. I get changed into comfy clothing and go search for Jeremiah. He wasn't in his and Stevens room so I check the balcony. He was leaning against the railing in a pear of grey sweat pants and he didn't have a shirt on. I walk onto the balcony and Jeremiah turns around.

"Hey beautiful" he says "hey handsome" I say standing beside him. We both look at ocean.
"Rosie" he says.
"Yes?" i say looking at him. He's still looking at the ocean.

"Be mine" he says.
"I am yours" i say.
"Be my girlfriend" he says

LEAVE COMMENTS ON UR FAV PARTS!

this chapter is short and i'm sorry but it's interesting! i posted this chapter early because i posted the last one so late

next chapter SHOULD be by November 27th 2022 xxx
love you xxxx