"theres something you should know"

First of all i want to thank you guys for 61 reads! Thats crazy and I only wrote the first chapter a week ago! okay now here's your story.
I would love if you left some comments!

After belly finishes opening presents we hang at the house and just have fun enjoying everyone's company. Our dad shows up with his new girlfriend a few ours after. you could tell everyone got bad vibes off of her but we didn't think much about it.
Mom looked pissed but i don't understand why because she's the one who wanted to divorce dad.

I mostly hung out with Jeremiah We were sitting on the couch he was laying down with his head in my lap we didn't care that anybody saw us.
"Nicole has something planned for Belly" i say twirling my fingers in his hair. 

"They are still friends? I though since Conrad broke up with her for belly that Nicole would be pissed."  he say's confused. "Nicole said she never saw a future with Conrad anyways." I said. He turns from his side to laying in his back looking up at me. "oh" he says. I admire his looks, His beautiful sharp jaw line, his perfect blue eyes, his wavy curly dirty blonde hair. oh shit. he starts grinning that's when i know i've been caught. He started laughing
"shut up" i mumbled. A few minutes later my dad calls for Jeremiah and Conrad.Why does he want to talk to them? Jeremiah looked at me nervous. "go" i mouthed.

Jeremiah's pov:
Me and Rosalee were on the couch when her father calls me and Conrad. I look at her nervous and she mouthed "go" to me. What the hell am i getting into? He calls me to the front porch. "Sir?" i say "Sit down" he tells us. "How do you both manage to date both of my daughters?" he laughs.

"Me and Rosalee aren't dating yet" i say
"yet" he repeats. Me and Conrad look at each other worried.

"Honestly i'm happy they both ended up with you two we all predicted at least one Fisher and Conklin would date, we just didn't know who. But now both of my daughters and both of susannah's sons are dating, how ironic?" he says

"There's something you should know. If one of you ever do anything stupid, i won't hesitate to hurt you. Even if you are Susannah's sons and i've known you your whole life." me and conrad sit in silence "understand?" He continues "Yes sir" we both say.  After that we all get up and walk inside.

Rosie's still on the couch watching tv, She looks so pretty today. Her beautiful crimped brunette hair kissing her shoulders.
i sit on the couch beside her. "Hey" is at wrapping my arm around her.
"hey, what happened?" she ask
"don't worry about it." i say leaning my head on her shoulder. "dad! What did you do!?" she yells. "I did nothing!" he yells back from the kitchen.

rosalees pov:

a few minutes pass and i go to find belly. She's out by the pool with Conrad. I sit next to them "Hey lovebirds" i tease them. "what do you want?" conrad ask "Conrad shut up, you know you love me" i say punching him playfully in the shoulder. "We need to get ready for Nicole's party" i say.
"Do we have to go?" Conrad whines
"Yes she's having it just for belly"  i say
"ugh" he groans
"Have you two seen Steven?" i ask
"him and Taylor went down to the beach" belly says "weird" i say
"go get ready we can't be late to your own party" i say getting up.

Next chapter will be released on November 21st or 22nd of 2022
follow my tiktok and instagram for update @aprils.episode
tysm for reading