gross.

please leave comments.
"I missed you too, Susannah!" Paisley laughs.
Susannah has always loved Paisley, ever since they met she's been so fond of her. I run to the door and I see my best friend.

"Hey blondie" i tease.
"I know you missed me" she smirks. I hug her tight "Of course i did, btw there is so much i have to tell you!" i whisper in her ear.

"Breakfast!" Mom yells from the kitchen.
"Oh and Belly caught Steven and Taylor hooking up, so it's really awkward right now" i say walking to the kitchen. "do what?" she says shocked

"mhm" i say. I grab the plates and syrup from the pantry and sit beside Jeremiah and Paisley. After i cut up my pancake i text Jeremiah from under the table.
Me: when are we going to tell them?
Jeremiah: now?
me: sure

Jeremiah clears his throat. "There's something you guys should know" he says. Everyone turn their heads to him.

"What is it Jere?" Susannah says with a worried face. Jeremiah looks scared.
"me and- uh" he struggles getting out. He looks at me for help. "What Jeremiah is trying to say is," i paused for a moment.

"We're dating" i say looking down at my plate until Steven starts CHOKING ON HIS PANCAKE. "Steven are you okay!?" Mom says getting up from her chair.
I look at Jeremiah with and awkward face and mumble "oh fuck"

After a few minutes everyone sits back down.
"I always knew this day would come!" Paisley says smiling big. "You have my privilege to get married" Susannah says
"Beck!" my mom laughs
"gross." Steven says.
"Steven shut the fuck up! you fucked Taylor and nobody is saying shit about that!" belly yells

Conrad looks cool with it. "Conrad would you like to say wether or not me and Jeremiah can date?" i say jokingly.

"I already knew. It was obvious" he says sipping his orange juice. "Beck both of my daughters are dating both of your sons!" Mom laughs.

After breakfast Paisley drags me to my room and starts yelling at me. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" she screams "IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" i say defensive. "DETAILS!" she yells jumping on my bed.
i swear This bitch is crazy.

I tell her everything about last night, How he asked me, where he asked me, and the sex and She freaked.
after i finish tell her everything and we calm down she ask me a question. "What happening with Belly and Conrad?" She ask.

"There's something going on with them?" I say confused.
"They didn't say a word to each other all morning, and he kept staring at you." she states
"what?" i say shocked.
Staring at me? i thought to myself.
"I hope nothing happens because Belly's debutante ball is tonight." i say.

Almost 3 hours later I sneak away from Paisley and go to find Conrad and I knock on his door. "Who is it?" he ask from the inside. "Rose" I say back
"Come in" he says. I walk in and he's sitting in his desk chair. I sit in his bed and put my back against the head board. "What's going on?" I ask

tysm for reading

follow my socials @aprils.episode on tiktok and instagram for updates.
next chapter SHOULD be released on December 1st 2022