17

Chapter 17

    The female in her arms was really exhausted, and Yun Huo felt distressed and blamed herself. The human figure changed, and the leather rope around the female waist was untied, so that he could sleep better, and Yunhuo got out of bed. Covering the female with animal skins, he gently exited the cave. He understands that no matter how succulent he can hunt, the life he gives to females is the most rudimentary. Not to mention that he couldn't compare with the female's previous life, even compared with the females in the tribe, his living conditions here were the worst.

    Until now, Yun Huo didn't know what a female was called, and he couldn't understand her language. Even if he could understand, he couldn't ask. The female obviously didn't know that he could become a human, because the female didn't ask for it, and there was no animal-shaped male in the board, so he guessed. The female doesn't know that he can become a human, so he can't appear in front of the female in the human form. The human form is more feared than the animal form, and even he himself hates his human form.

    He knew that he should send the female back to the tribe, but he was reluctant. If he was curious about females at the beginning, now, after he has such a close relationship with females, he just wants to keep her close by his side, so that no one will find him, and no one will bring her Take his chance. Looking up and looking at the red moon in the sky, Yunhuo felt a little less confident.

    The red orc was shrouded in red moonlight, like an orc who walked out of the red moon. He stood there looking so lonely, lonely and sad. But this kind of depression didn't last long, and Yun Huo quickly adjusted his mentality. After washing the pots and bowls, Yunhuo took the animal skin and flew away in the shape of a beast. When he came back, the hides were filled with various ingredients, many of which Zhao Yunxiao had never seen before. Yunhuo discovered that females like to cook very much and like to try novel foods. He can almost be considered to have grown up in this forest and is familiar with what to eat and what to eat here. It's just that he doesn't have any requirements for food, and he has not had time since he just came back.

    Put the ingredients into the cave, and the clouds and fire fly away again. After going back and forth three times, Yunhuo piled up the rich harvest in the cave, and then turned into a human shape, washed his hands, feet and face, and entered the cave. Knowing that the female is clean, Yun Huo rubbed his limbs on the blanket in front of the bed and got on the bed gently. As soon as he lay down, he sat up again. Glancing at the sleeping female, he picked up the female's bag and got out of bed again.

    Outside the cave, Yunhuo added a few more branches to the dying fire, and the flames burst into flames. He easily opened the bag and took out the contents one by one. Sure enough, there is another board. Yunhuo picked it up and studied it, and found that it was a little different from the board that the female gave him. After studying for half the board the board had been black and he had to give up. Then I picked up a leather thing (purse), opened the cloud fire, there were some pieces (cards), I took it out and looked at it, I didn't understand. Put it back, and then he was stunned, what is this? He took out a thin piece (photo), and Yun Huo's red eyes rose.

    This is a group photo of him and Lin Mingyuan in Zhao Yunxiao's wallet. Yun Huo was very unhappy, he turned the piece over and looked at it again and again, and found that he really couldn't get the weak male out of the piece, and his eyes flashed with fire. After disposing of this piece and putting it back in place, Yunhuo looked at the softer and thinner colorful pieces (cash) and made sure that there was no trace of the female's ex-male any more. Put your wallet down safely.

    Then there was a silver-black stick, which Yunhuo knew. During the bloody battle with the green-skinned beast, the female used this to help him kill the green-skinned beast. This is a very powerful weapon for the female, and Yunhuo put it down. After that, Yunhuo didn't know the key card or anything, and there was still some paper. However, the main purpose of Yunhuo's bag was to search for traces of his predecessor. After solving the traces, he put the things back one by one, and put them in the original way.