116

return
fire cloud song
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 116

After a day off yesterday, Yunhuo is going to "go out" again today. Early in the morning, he got up and went hunting, and he took care of the game and caught three more fish and packed it up. I ate breakfast made by Yunxiao, brought barbecue and pies, and left. Today, he will go to the Sawtooth Plain to see if the man-eating beasts have attacked the orc tribe. If not, he will turn to that plain for a more careful investigation.

When Yunhuo went hunting, the red cub, the black cub, and the big cub came. Don't be afraid of the clouds, of course they will come early. But the first thing I did was to open my mouth to eat spiced pork. After eating five-spice meat, and having breakfast with Yunhuo, Yunhuo went out, and the three big boys went to pick wild vegetables and fruits. Yesterday I ate Huangtuotuo and it tasted good. The red cub knew where it was, so he was going to pick it up. The second cub, the third cub, and the fourth cub also woke up, sent Yunhuo and Hong cub away, and Yunxiao cooked porridge for the three cubs to eat. The spirit of the little brat is obviously better than when it was first delivered.

The day was not very good today. Yun Xiao took the three cubs out to the toilet, gave them a bath, and fed them egg and mushroom porridge. He left the three cubs in the cave to wash their clothes. The animal skins suitable for making clothes for the three cubs are Yunxiao and Yunhuo's intimate clothes. The two of them didn't bring too many close-fitting clothes, and they each used one set. There was no extra animal skins to make clothes for the three cubs. Yunxiao can only wash them once every morning, dry them by the fire, and then put them on.

Yunxiao was washing clothes by the river, and a "white expanse" flew up in the sky far upstream. Yunxiao is not a male orc, and he is not so alert until a clear cry came from the sky, like some kind of bird or some kind of beast. Yunxiao heard it several times after he came to the Rib Forest, but he never knew what kind of animal it was. Hearing it again, Yun Xiao looked up subconsciously, and when he looked up, Yun Xiao gasped, and the clothes in his hand fell into the river and were washed away by the river.

A pure white man-eating beast quickly flew to the river and picked up the clothes. Yun Xiao didn't notice this scene, he stepped back a few steps with numb scalp, his face was bloodless. Man-eating beasts, adult man-eating beasts, seem to have turned into white awns all over the mountains and plains.

Yunhuo Yunhuo Yunhuo... Zhao Yunxiao shouted in his heart, but he didn't dare to make a sound, so he could only keep backing away, trying to retreat into the cave. The three cubs in the cave also saw the adult man-eating beasts appearing, and they shouted "YoYoYo" with unmistakable nervousness.

After retreating for a distance, Zhao Yunxiao stopped, and four or five man-eating beasts fell outside the cave, blocking his retreat. Sadness rose in Zhao Yunxiao's heart, and he covered his stomach with both hands, can't he escape? If Yunhuo and Hongzai came back to find him, something happened to him... Yunxiao didn't dare to think about it.

A man-eating beast that was about two meters tall and shorter than the adult male orcs landed. There were man-eating beasts by the river, the mouth of the cave, on the trees, and even on the ribs in the distance. Zhao Yunxiao knew that he could not escape this time.

With another clear cry, a very tall man-eating beast flew over and landed in front of the clouds. When Yun Xiao saw this man-eating beast clearly, his heart seemed to be pinched by something, and cold sweat broke out. At this moment, he believed that man-eating beasts would eat females and cubs, and those icy eyes showed absolute cruelty. Yunxiao even suspected that the red cubs were not the cubs of cannibal monsters at all. So how could the cute, smart, lively red, black and big cubs be the offspring of these icy cannibals? !