45

Chapter 45

    Yunhuo is a beast, and no one has taught him how to possess a female, he is completely instinctive. What's more, he has held back for so long, and his only thought at this time is to occupy his female, his cloud, completely and completely. Such thoughts and desires made him no time to kiss Yunxiao for a while. Yun Xiao took the initiative to separate his legs, the only place he could enter trembled because of nervousness and shyness, Yun Huo was about to go in with his beast root, Yun Xiao's body was flushed, and he breathed heavily to relax himself.

    "Ah—!"

    "Hoo—!"

    It was too big, Rao Shi Yunxiao's body was so special that he was sweating from the pain. But the beast had to send the arrow on the string, and was so anxious that he didn't know what to do.

    "Yunhuo, you, you go out." Zhao Yunxiao pushed Yunhuo. Yun Huo kept roaring in a hurry, and his nails even scratched the animal skin under Yun Xiao. Yun Xiao pushed him again and let him go out first. Yun Huo bit out two marks on Yun Xiao's neck and pushed it out with difficulty. He only went in a little bit!

    Zhao Yunxiao breathed a sigh of relief, sat up, and then put his arms around Yun Huo's neck: "You, lie down."

    Huh?

    "Yunxiao!" Yunhuo grabbed Yunxiao's hand and pressed it on his animal root again, he wanted it!

    "You lie down first." Yun Xiao's body was about to be set on fire.

    Yunhuo lay down reluctantly. he wants! He can't wait any longer!

    Yun Huo lay down, and Yun Xiao's head was full of thoughts on how to make the beast feel comfortable as soon as possible, before it was too late to feel cold or not. Sitting on Yun Huo's body, Yun Xiao shyly avoided Yun Huo's hot gaze. Holding Yunhuo's terrifying thing in one hand, Zhao Yunxiao straightened his upper body, and in Yunhuo's happy low roar, he held Yunhuo's animal root and pried open his body.

    "Hooho!"

    Yun Xiao controlled the speed of entry, and while he relaxed in coordination, he only felt that the root of Yunhuo seemed to grow endlessly. It took a long time to get in halfway, and Yun Xiao had almost no strength. Yun Huo saw the doorway, he clasped Yun Xiao's waist and pushed his lower body up, so that the speed of entry was slightly faster, and Yun Xiao felt that he was going to be penetrated.

    "Roar!"

    Yun Huo couldn't bear the slow speed anymore. He clasped Yun Xiao's waist and stood up directly. With his movements, Yun Xiao couldn't help but shouted loudly, he was about to be penetrated!

    The thick and long animal roots were pulled out, and then they pushed hard to the end, Yunxiao let out a cry, he was going to die! The beast roar of Yunhuo echoed in the forest. The half-human, half-beast Yunhuo was drawn out again and again, and pushed in again and again. Desire was controlled by instinct, and Yunxiao was like a manipulated puppet on him.

    "Slow down, slow down!"

    "Ahhh--!"

    Yun Xiao had to straighten his upper body so that he could barely accommodate Yunhuo's thick and long body. He even felt that Yunhuo's root had pushed into another anus in his body. In the mouth.

    Pain and strong stimulation coexist, and the sensitive body becomes softer and moister under the violent violation. Yunhuo found the most beautiful rhythm in the world in the fierce thrusts again and again. Licking away Yunxiao's tears, Yunhuo bit Yunxiao's mouth and let his bestiality go. Yunxiao, finally, is completely his!