137

return
fire cloud song
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 137

After breakfast, Yun Xiao first cooked the animal milk, and then, with the help of the four older children, bruised and changed the dressings for the eldest cub and the injured white-feathered orcs. After doing this, Yunxiao made a cream cup with the removed cream. Without the biggest greedy cat, Hong Chi, the children ate happily, and the injured and the remaining white feather beasts were very happy. Also because there were few people left behind, every white feathered beastman drank a bowl of beast milk with added sugar.

The big cub woke up and sat beside Abba to accompany Abba. Before it was time to cook lunch, Yun Xiao was sitting at the entrance of the cave making wraps for the white feathered beasts. Whether the white feathered orc is an adult or a cub, the male part is retracted, only the egg sac is exposed, but Yun Xiao still blushed when he saw it, no matter what, the other party looked like an orc. That part of the female is all exposed, so Yunxiao made wraps for the three females early in the morning. Now that there are more animal skins, there are also more animal skins suitable for clothes. Yunxiao wants to make wraps for these friends, clothes for females, and clothes for the soon-to-be-born little white feather cubs.

The six children had a great time, and the three little cubs crawled around on the place where the animal skins were laid at the feet of Yunxiao, spreading their wings from time to time, as if they wanted to fly away. Six males walked slowly with the help of three still-weak females. Every time he saw the three females, Yunxiao was very worried, but there was no good way to do it, and he didn't dare to give the three females any anti-abortion medicine. The herbs in the Rib Forest are a little different from those in the Rock Mountain, and he doesn't care about using them, he can only use food to recuperate. Fortunately, the white-feathered orcs would come back with chickens every day, and Yunxiao would cook chicken soup for three females every day. However, compared to the time when they could only lie down when they first arrived, the three females who can barely walk can be considered a change, but it is not enough to give birth to cubs safely. The hides are all tanned, and the wraps are quick to make. Before making lunch, Yunxiao made ten wraps. There is a long day here and there are many things to do. Chiro, Bosen, Shuva, and Isol took the initiative to take the ten wraps to wrap the wounded white-feathered orcs. Is Abba (uncle) female, or is it appropriate for them to come. Red Kit and Black Kit apparently didn't like the simple wrapping and were not interested, but the two older kids noticed one more thing.

After Chiro's four children returned from wrapping their wraps, Red Kit flew up and grabbed Chiro's hat behind his clothes, pouting "yoyo". He just found out that his clothes don't have this!

Before Chiro could figure out what the red cub was doing with his hat, Yunxiao waved to the red cub: "Come here, Dad, Dad will do it for you." The clothes called "yoyo", the big cub looked up, and they wanted it too. Yunxiao touched the two cubs: "You have them too. Dad will do it for you now."

"Abba?" Qi Luo came over.

Yun Xiao said with a smile: "Red cubs and the others also want jumpsuits with hats."

Chiro laughed immediately and said, "I'll dress them in a small one." He

knew the three big cubs. How strong is the "exclusive desire", Yun Xiao said: "They don't like to wear sleeves, and the trouser legs are different from yours. Dad made them for them. Dad will use eggs at noon, and you can pick up thirty, um, Forty, forty come out. Take another ten salted eggs, a bowl of pickled vegetables, and three larger steamed buns."

"Okay." The

four children went to get the ingredients for lunch, and Yunxiao gave three A big boy makes clothes. He is very skilled at making clothes now, especially children's clothes, which he can make with his eyes closed.