72

Chapter 72

    Yun Huo told the three doves occupying the magpie's nest to leave at dawn, but the three fell asleep. With Yunxiao around, Yunhuo didn't chase anyone away. He also slept until noon before waking up. After waking up, he hugged Yunxiao and continued to stay in bed. Guisan had already cooked, but Baher, Contin, Baresa, Tanka, and Kea did not eat in another cave. They didn't want to wait for Yunxiao and Yunhuo to start, but Baresa, Tanka, and Keya told Patriarch Kangding something, which shocked Kangding for a long time.

    "You guys, do, Tuzzo's, followers?!" Contin's tone was distorted.

    Jisan didn't know much about some things in the history of the orcs. Seeing his partner's appearance, he asked inexplicably, "You guys are leaving the tribe and starting a new tribe?" He thought that the three of them wanted to create a new tribe with Tuzzo. .

    Contin grabbed Guisang's hand and told him not to ask. He was anxious, excited and surprised: "You guys, are you sure?! This is a follower! To be a follower, you have to recognize Tuzzo as the master! This is not What a joke!"

    "Ah!" Ji Sang exclaimed, isn't it a new tribe? !

    The hungry Tanka couldn't help but grabbed a piece of meat and threw it into his mouth. He devoured and nodded: "Well, we've decided. Tuzzo is so powerful, it's our honor to be able to follow him."

    Tanka started, Ba Ressa and Keya didn't pretend to be reserved anymore. The two grabbed the stew and threw it in their mouths, and Baresa said a little frustratedly: "Tuzzo has not agreed yet, patriarch, please help us tell Tuzzo and let him agree to us as his followers. "     Tuzzo hasn't agreed yet?!" Kang Ding's voice was even more distorted. If the three were willing, then Tuzzo had to agree immediately! This is a very good opportunity for Tuzzo!     Bacher also started, and he said calmly: "You three, don't worry. Tuzzo has been away from the tribe for so long, and we used to be very unfriendly to him. He is now tolerant by allowing us to follow him. It is lenient for him to accept you as His followers need to give him time. I think you might as well go to Yunxiao, Yunxiao will definitely be willing to come forward."     "Yes! We should go to Yunxiao!"

    Contin became a little more serious at this time and said, "Baresa, Tanka, Kea, think about it again, once you become a follower of Tuzzo, your whole life will be handed over to him, including your life. . You will no longer be members of the Bandashi tribe, but the

    servants of Tuzzo." Baresa focused his head twice and said, "The three of us have considered it clearly. Patriarch, if you were there at the time, you I will decide so too. Tuzzo is definitely the most powerful orc in the whole orc tribe. I can't help shivering when I think of the scene where he and the green-skin beast fought. He fought the green-skin beast completely head on, the three of us It is impossible to get close at all, Bacher can only sneak attack from behind the green skin beast."     Bacher nodded and said with dissatisfaction: "Aba, Tuzzo and I are both born by you, why am I so much worse than him? When Tuzzo and I went to Alashan Forest for the first time, we met a group of wolves. I was thinking of a fierce battle at that time. How could I know that the wolves turned around and ran away when they saw Tuzzo, and then Tuzzo relaxed I killed the wolf king on the ground. I followed Tuzzo in the Alashan Forest and encountered almost no danger. The only time was the green skin beast, and     Tuzzo also killed the green skin beast." Speaking of which, he couldn't react. Having said this, Bacher immediately changed his tone and said to the shocked two people: "Father, Father, we have discovered a very important thing in the battle with the green skin beast this time. Tuzzo's animal form is fighting. There was a change in the middle of the game, it became a circle bigger than he usually, the claws became longer, and then he killed the green hide beast not long after. Baresa they said that I had the same change, but I didn't see it myself. "     Yes. Bacher's change is not as terrible as Tuzzo's, but it is also obvious." Baresa, Tanka and Keya said in unison.     Bacher said in his heart: "I don't know if I will have that kind of change in the future. I am now in the same animal shape as before. But after that animal shape, I took a rest for two days to recover. My whole body was weak and weak, so I could only lie on my stomach. But when I was fighting, I could clearly feel that I was much stronger than usual." After speaking, he thought to himself, "I really hope to do this again in the future."     Continah: "Did you change it, the magic beast clothes?" The beast shape of the beastman will also be different if the magic beast clothes are different.