35

Chapter 35

    Guisan's movement stopped, and Chiro raised his head from the bowl with a clear dislike on his face. Contin and Bacher looked up with a juicy circle around their mouths. Yunxiao looked at Ji Sang in surprise, Ji Sang got up with the steamed buns and went over to open the fence.

    "Beilu? What are you doing here?"

    "Gisang Amu..." the

    five children called out to Gisaeng, but their eyes were aimed at the sky, to be precise, at the bowl in front of him. Yun Xiao pursed his lips, and there was a smile in his eyes. It turned out that the fragrance of the food had attracted a few greedy cats.

    "Come in." Yun Xiao waved to the little greedy cats.

    The greedy cats immediately ran in cheering, and one of the children timidly pulled the other child's clothes and walked in the back. Zhao Yunxiao could see at a glance that the child was similar to him.

    Chiro moved to the corner of the room with his big bowl of meat. Zhao Yunxiao glanced at the nervous Qi Luo, then picked up a piece of meat from his bowl and handed it to a child, who immediately took it and ate it with his mouth open. After Zhao Yunxiao gave each of the five children a piece, Kang Ding said, "Go home and eat." The meat is not enough for them, and Yunxiao has no obligation to cook for these children.

    The children were reluctant to leave, but they could not disobey the order of the patriarch, staring at the bowls and pots filled with meat, reluctantly walked out, and looked enviously at Chiro who had a big bowl of meat to eat. Yunxiao couldn't keep them to eat, because the meat he made was obviously not enough for the few carnivores here. But after all, they were children, and Yun Xiao still couldn't bear to let them down.

    "Wait."

    Zhao Yunxiao went back to the house and took out the package of jerky after shouting to the little guys who were about to leave. He generously divided each child into two pieces, and even more for the most timid suspect. Sex man child piece. After they got something that looked delicious, the children were not lost, and called out to Yunxiao in unison: "Thank you, Uncle Yunxiao!" and ran away happily.

    Chiro wasn't happy because Uncle Yunxiao didn't have a few pieces of jerky. Zhao Yunxiao noticed Qi Luo's displeasure, he wrapped the rest of the jerky and stuffed it into Qi Luo's arms, then patted his little head: "Eat." To this child who lost his parents, Zhao Yun Xiao couldn't help but prefer it more.

    "Uncle Yunxiao eat." Qi Luo refused to ask for it, Uncle Yunxiao only had so much.

    "Uncle, just do it." Zhao Yunxiao shoved it back to Qi Luo, and then pointed to the big bowl that Qi Luo was holding, "Eat it quickly."

    A bubble of happiness surged up in Qi Luo's heart, and Uncle Yun Xiao treated him differently. of! With a grin at Uncle Yunxiao, Chiro grabbed a chunk of meat and threw it into his mouth. Zhao Yunxiao resisted the desire to let Qi Luo eat with a spoon or chopsticks, everyone here seems to be used to it.

    "Yunxiao, I want to learn how to make this." Jisang, who had eaten steamed buns with gravy, asked Yunxiao's gourd to put sugar. Yunxiao uses this sweet yellow sand to make such delicious meat!

    Zhao Yunxiao took a clean pottery bowl and poured some sugar for Ji Sang. He didn't know how to say "beets", and he didn't find it there, and he could only tell Guisan sugar how to make it after he could say something. Ji Sang was not polite to Yunxiao either, and put the bowl of sugar into the clay pot, and covered the mouth of the pot with animal skins.

    Zhao Yunxiao's appetite is small. After eating steamed buns, he is full after eating a few pieces of meat. Pour the rest of the bowl to Qi Luo, Zhao Yunxiao took the bowl of meat with spicy leaves and pepper fruit. He also took out the spicy leaves and pepper fruit to show Guisang, Contin, and Bacher, and then he first dipped his chopsticks into the soup for Guisang to taste. Ji Sang licked it and tasted it for himself. At first he wondered what the difference was, and then he stuck out his tongue, as if he was hot.