71

Chapter 71

    There was a faint sound of "crackling" outside the cave, and a male orc sleeping closest to the entrance of the cave moved his ears, moved his nose, then quickly got up, turned into a humanoid and ran to the entrance of the cave. Immediately afterwards, two more male orcs noticed the strangeness and turned into humanoids. The male orcs who had already run to the entrance of the cave looked out from the gap specially reserved for ventilation, and immediately shouted: "It's on fire outside! Everyone, get up!"

    All the people in the cave were awakened instantly, and all the male orcs They all turned into human figures and rushed to the entrance of the cave, while the females turned pale with fright. Walla shouted: "Fight the fire now! Get the food out first!"

    The fence blocking the entrance to the cave was removed, the females screamed, and all the males, old, weak or sick, rushed out. A hut on fire is a hut used by tribes to store food!

    "Roar!"

    The male orc who rushed out first roared angrily, instantly turning into a beast shape and rushing towards the two strange males who were throwing burning animal skins at the still-fired hut. It turned out that someone deliberately burned their food! There was an obvious smell of burnt food in the air, and Walla, who ran out of the cave, saw the burning huts, and shook her body.

    "Everyone go put out the fire!" Lil shouted. Seeing the people of the Bandashi tribe rushing out, those who deliberately set fire to it did not intend to touch it, and immediately turned into a beast and ran away. Lil knew that he should stop those people at this time, but saving food was more important. If the stored food is burned, all the people in the tribe will starve to death. It's already Baiyue, and it is impossible for them to hunt for food anymore.

    "Don't run!"

    Two male orcs still chased after him, one was Ute and the other was Netany. The orcs who came to set the fire seemed to believe that no one would give up fighting the fire to chase them. One of the orcs threw the burning hide into the bushes leisurely, apparently wanting to burn the entire Bandashi tribe.

    The orc waved arrogantly at Ute and Netany who rushed over, turning into a beast and spreading its wings to run. His companions were waiting for him in the air, watching comfortably the Bandashi tribe in chaos and fire.

    At this moment, there was suddenly a white and smooth night sky, and the orc who was about to fly blew his eyes, stumbled and fell to the ground, and then passed out motionless. This sudden change made the group of arrogant orcs in the air instantly change their faces. But before they could react, with the roar, white light swept across their eyes, and five or six orcs who were swept away instantly lost consciousness and fell directly from the air, along with some special food they took away. . Without any resistance, the few people who fell heavily from the air vomited blood and fainted completely.

    The orcs who came for the arson attack were horrified, and the tribesmen of the Bandashi tribe were horrified. Valla, Lil, Ute... all looked at the person who emitted the white light in fear, feeling horrified.

    "The Bandahi tribe is a tribe protected by the beast god! The offender will be punished by the beast god!"

    Netanyi roared angrily, and the artifact in his hand became powerful again.

    "Ah-!" screamed.

    "Ugh!" Trembling.

    Whether it's dazed in the air or standing on the ground; whether it's arson or firefighting. When the white light cut through the night sky again, three more stupid orcs instantly lost consciousness and fell from the sky.