49

Chapter 49

    Yunhuo used a slideshow to show Abba, Contin and Bacher what the Firewall was. Of course, I could only show them pictures. Tuzzo didn't know those words, let alone the three. Zhao Yunxiao let them go and study, he made breakfast. Sandwiches in the morning, easy.

    "Yunhuo~" Zhao Yunxiao had to interrupt the four people who were attentive, "I'm going to the warehouse." Looking for ingredients.

    Only then did Yun Huo realize that the ingredients for breakfast hadn't been brought in yet, so he put down the tablet and took Yun Xiao to pick it out. Guisan, Bacher, Contin, and Chiro immediately surrounded the magical board.

    The warehouse is inconvenient in the cave above, but it's also something that can't be helped. The things in the warehouse not only did not decrease because of Zhao Yunxiao's absence, but also increased a lot. Zhao Yunxiao picked out all the ingredients for lunch and dinner at one time, and then asked Yunxiao to bring him back to the cave. Back in the cave, Yun Huo was immediately called away by Ji Sang again. Zhao Yunxiao opened the door a little, so that there would not be too much fumes in the cave when cooking. Big chunks of pure meat are smashed with stones, then wrapped in steamed bread crumbs and fried in oil. After frying more than 30 pieces, Zhao Yunxiao started to fry eggs, and fried more than 20 eggs, while the other pan was steaming eggs, which was his and Ji Sang's breakfast.

    After the eggs were fried, Zhao Yunxiao washed the fresh vegetables, then added a layer of sliced ​​meat, a layer of eggs, a layer of vegetables, and another layer of sliced ​​meat, and finally added his own special sweet and sour sauce, which was a pure meat sandwich. No way, the males are pure carnivores. After making more than a dozen sandwiches, Zhao Yunxiao shouted, "It's time to eat."

    The four people surrounding Yunhuo didn't respond, but Yunhuo had been thinking about breakfast for a long time. Turn off the big board and put it on the bed, Yunhuo wants to eat.

    "Tuzzo, what is that?" Guisan asked impatiently.

    Yunhuo had already grabbed a sandwich and took a big bite. He devoured the time to reply: "It was brought by Yunxiao. Yunxiao, I want to eat mixed meat." . As long as it's about food, Yun Huo speaks fluently.

    "Okay." Yun Huo likes to eat, and Yun Xiao naturally agrees. After so many days of separation, he wants to make up for Yun Huo. Although it was Yunhuo who sent him to the tribe, Yunxiao had a last resort, and Yunxiao had already forgiven him.

    The other four stared curiously at the meat sandwich, which they had never eaten before, and it smelled delicious. Zhao Yunxiao first brought one for Chiro, then put the basin on the ground, and told Ji Sang: "You eat steamed eggs."

    Ji Sang was suddenly depressed, but who told him that his stomach was not good, he could only look at the sandwiches Sigh. Zhao Yunxiao doesn't like eating too meaty breakfast, so it's okay. Still, he cut a small piece for Guisan to taste. The Jisang who had tasted it was even more depressed, and vowed to take care of his body as soon as possible, otherwise he would not be able to eat so many delicious food.

    Chiro took a bite, his eyes lit up, and he quickly took a second bite. Seeing Chiro's reaction, Contin and Bacher stretched out their hands, and as they stretched out, a pair of red grabbers quickly grabbed two. Humph, if it wasn't for Abba, he wouldn't let Kang Ding and Bacher eat Yunxiao's meal! So he needs to eat more!

    Yun Huo's action amused Ji Sang and Yun Xiao, and also caused a certain bitterness in their hearts. Contin and Bacher chewed after the first bite, consuming a meat sandwich in three bites. The one in Chiro's hand wasn't finished yet, but he reached for another one, fearing it would be gone in the next moment.     Steamed eggs are also good. Zhao Yunxiao brought out the big bowl of steamed eggs, scooped half of it for himself, and the rest belonged to Ji Sang. Ji Sang's food intake is similar to Zhao Yunxiao's. Ji Sang scooped up a spoonful of the steamed egg and blew it, but instead of sending it to his mouth, it was fed to Yun Huo's mouth. Yun Huo's chewing action stopped, staring blankly at the spoon of steamed egg in front of him.     Contin, Bacher and Chiro all stopped. Ji Sang said with a choked voice: "Tuzuo, Abba, feed you."     Yun Huo's red eyes darkened instantly, his jaw tightened, he opened his mouth, and the spoon of steamed egg entered his mouth. Yun Huo usually doesn't like to eat steamed eggs, but the spoonful of steamed eggs fed by Dad made his mood unstable. Zhao Yunxiao was moved by this scene, and he also scooped up a spoonful and fed it to Yun Huo's mouth. Yun Huo didn't hesitate this time, and opened his mouth to eat it. Zhao Yunxiao scooped up another spoonful and fed it to Qi Luo's mouth: "Qi Luo, Dad feed you."     Qi Luo's reaction was very direct, the eye circles instantly turned red, he opened his mouth with the meatloaf, eating After laying the steamed egg, he smiled deeply at Abba: "Delicious!"     "Aba, you eat." Yun Huo didn't let Abba feed him again.