61

Chapter 61

After the fishing nets were finished, Zhao Yunxiao started busy reserve work again. Yunhuo, Bacher and Kangding picked a lot of vegetables, and Zhao Yunxiao chose some to make pickles and kimchi. Contin marinated four different vegetables in four one-meter-high clay pots that he fired. Three are leaf vegetables and one is melon vegetables. Caiwei chickens laid a lot of eggs, and Zhao Yunxiao also marinated a small jar of salted eggs. Everyone was looking forward to the day when the things in these jars were marinated.

In the midst of hard work every day, Zhao Yunxiao lost a lot of weight compared to when he came. Everyone else was very distressed, especially Yun Huo, but it was not only Zhao Yunxiao who lost weight, everyone lost weight, especially the three hardest adult males. If you want to gain weight, you can only wait until Bai Yue.

Kang Ding did not go out that day. He had already picked all the vegetables and fruits around him, and the prey had basically disappeared. To protect Yunxiao, Jisan and Qi Luo, Contin can't run too far, so he basically doesn't have to go out now. However, Kang Ding was not idle either. The rice that Yunhuo and Bacher brought back were still waiting to be ground, and the hand warmer that Zhao Yunxiao wanted was not fired. He still had a lot of things to do.

The storage of food by Zhao Yunxiao and Ji Sang also came to an end. The two sat on the thick animal skin carpet and sewed clothes and bedding. The animal skins in the warehouse could hardly be put down. Zhao Yunxiao is making winter gloves, hats and socks. There are many kinds of skins here, and Zhao Yunxiao naturally makes them all. Kang Ding sat on the ground beside the dining table grinding rice, Qi Luo helped Abba and Em to cut the animal skins, Zhao Yunxiao and Ji Sang chatted and sewed, and the atmosphere was very happy. Tomorrow Yunhuo and Bacher will be back again. Zhao Yunxiao plans to make two leather hats today. I don't know if an adult orc can be transformed into one with his own body after wearing a hat. Qi Luo wanted to eat sashimi with all his heart, so he handed a cut out animal skin to Abba, and Qi Luo asked, "Abba, when Daddy and Uncle come back, can we make some fish first? " He immediately said, "Yeah, Yunxiao, I haven't used the fishing net yet. Let's try it out." Zhao Yunxiao smiled and said, "Wait for the two of them to come back. I'm also curious about what the fish here look like."

"Ah! That's great!" Guisan and Chiro were delighted.

Kang Ding grinded it seriously, smiled at his partner, and looked at him with doting in his eyes. Since Ji Sang's body has improved, his face has become better, and his wrinkles have become less, the happiest person is Kang Ding. He often feels as if his partner is still the female he has been pursuing, young, beautiful, and cheerful. For this reason, Kang Ding thanked Yun Xiao more than once in his heart, and also thanked Tuzzo who sent Yun Xiao back to the tribe. Every time he thinks of the days when his partner was seriously ill, Contin is always afraid. Fortunately, fortunately.

Just as several people were talking and laughing, a special roar suddenly came, and the atmosphere in the room changed immediately. Contin put down the stone stick and stood up, and Chiro directly turned into a little beast.

"Don't go out!" After leaving a sentence, Kang Ding quickly walked out of the cave, it was the roar of the orcs!

Chiro also followed Appa out.

Ji Sang grabbed Yunxiao's hand: "It's the cry of an orc."

"Orc?" Zhao Yunxiao, who originally thought it was a beast, was surprised, "It's not a beast?"

"No, it's an orc." The male orc turned into The cry behind the beast is different from the real beast, but Zhao Yunxiao can't hear it. But Jisang was not at ease because of this. How could there be male orcs here?