Drama Siblings

.

-Ayato POV

Aftter we go out of the cooking club Osano explained what Amao did to me in the cooking club to Osana.

"OSANA AMAO LITERALLY K-KISSED AYATO" Osano shouted, good thing that everyone was with Taeko because i'd be embarrassing

Wait embarrassing?

Why'd i say that when i dont feel emotion?.. While i was thinking that to myself, it was quickly ended because of Osana's loud voice.

"WAHT" Osana said surprised and confused,  she even pronounced it wrong. 

"AMAO ASKED FOR YOUR CONSENT RIGHT??" Osana said while still shouting very loudly.

"Please stop shouting, my ears hurt" As i said that Osana quickly shut up and begin to talk softly to me.

"He asked for you consent right??" Osana said with a worried face accompanied by Osano with a pissed off face.

Quite honestly he didn't asked, he just did that but i feel like if i say that Osana and Osano would be pissed and go back to confront him or go to the police. but Osano saw what happened so ill just lie and tell him that i like him or something.

"Yes" I said calmly with a blank expression.

"GOOD because if he didn't i'd tell the police" Osana said with trying to sound like she didn't care.

"R-Really... But i saw you and Amao not talking" Osano said with a depressed expression.

"Me and Amao talked when you and Osana were making octodogs with Amai" I said with a blank expression still.

"F-fine but DONT hang out with him anymore. N-not that i c-care about you.." Osano said while blushing and Osana smiling slyly.

As Osana was about to whisper  something to Osano while still smiling slyly, we were greeted with 2 purple haired people who looked to be siblings.  

"Hello Darlings~ Welcome to the Drama club!" The purple haired boy said while smiling confidently. 

As the purple haired boy said that he turned to the purple haired girl and said "Look my Acting and Speech has improved!" said the purple haired boy confidently to the purple haired girl. 

"HAH you forgot to say your name and that your the club leader" The purple haired girl mocked the purple haired boy. 

"Can you really call yourself a professional and that you improved, here ill show you how its done" The purple haired girl said confidently while the purple haired boy looked angry.

"Hello my Loves~ Welcome to the Drama club, my name is Kizana Sunobu and im the club leader sister while this guy, Kizano Sunobu is my brother and the leader!" said snobby and confidently while looking at us.

"See, This club is the worse" Osano whisper to both me and Osana quietly. Osana and i noded in agreement.

 While Kizana and Kizano were arguing wether who was better, i smiled and said "Can we have a tour?" Shocking both Osano and Osana and exciting Kizano and a annoyed Kizana.

"Sure Darlings!" Kizano said happily and excitedly while Osana and Osano had a confused look.

While Kizano was touring us Osana said "Why'd you ask for a tour, i know were trying to look at clubs to join but this club is the worse club to join!" Osana said whispering while Osano nodded at what Osana said.

"I know but i wanna try to see if i like it" But i think i could frame someone with the gloves and stay anonymous if i were to do something illegal.

Osana looked at me with inspired eyes, "Ok but if you get b-bullied dont cry about it" Osano said sounding worried and trying to sound like he doesn't care about me.