My Brother

.

-This chapter is Ayanos POV on the chapter 'Kiss The Cook' and 'My Sister'

Ayano POV

My class was done so i headed to the fountain where i would go and see Taro. As i headed there a girl shorter than me said

"Um H-hey do you wanna join the cooking club" 

She had short light brown hair and light mint green eyes, from her looks she seemed to be Amai leader of the cooking club. She a friend of sempai and might be a rival in the future...

"No." I said coldly with a blank stare

"ah i-its okay, you can join l-later if you want" She said blushing hard, She then quickly ran up to her club and took something and then ran back to me.

"H-here, its cookies that i thought you might like..." She then took out a small plastic bag with light pink color ribbon with a heart pattern, inside there's chocolate chip cookies that smelled delicious. 

Hmm does this chick like me? its too early to assume and i haven't done anything that would make her like me so she must just want to be friends with me.

"Ok" I said blankly looking at her red face while shes trying to avoid eye contact with me.

As i was about to go to the fountain to spy on Taro a boy who looked like her came up to her, he looks to be Amao the new transfer student. He then whispered something to Amai that made her checks red.

"aufhs gajk" Amai muttered to herself with her face red, even her skin is! 

"kekeke" Amao looked to be teasing her.

Im getting impatient so i just ran up to the fountain to see Taro before any of them notices that im gone.

------------------------------------

 Taro Yamada. Hes my sempai who i love and wish to be with. Everyone likes him, i acknowledge but not as much as me though.

 When i met him, i bumped into him by accident, but he reached his hand out to me, hes such a gentle man! It it were me i would've killed them, hes so polite. i looked at sempai with hearty eyes.

Hes still not with me though, so i have to eliminate all of my rivals, right now the rivals i still have are Osana, Kizana, Asu, and Meganmi. The rivals that aren't here anymore are Mida Rana, Osora, and Oka. Im planning on match making Mija Kina with someone. While i was smiling a texted poped up, Info-Chan

"Hey baby girl~"

"Anyways im ganna go talk to your lil brother Lol"

"Here are some task i need you to do babe~"

Ughh i HATE her, I hate how i just cant kill her.

"Plant bugs on Mido Rana Office

Plant bugs on Asu Rito

-PS Their really popular rn"

I checked my scheldule and it looks like i have a class with Mido Rana, Ill go see what his personality is than to buy info from info-chan since i dont wanna waste my points. 

------------------------------------

UGHH the teacher is still not here damn it, my mood is pretty bad right now since i didn't have a chance to see Taro very long. I calmed down for a bit and started to listen to peoples conversation,