THANK YOU AND RECCS

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE READS BRO!!!

I just reread my fanfic from the start and HOLY COW IT WAS CRINGE

LIKE whats this 'kiss the cook' and 'my bro my sis' Melodramatic titles that i MADE WHILEST THINKING:

'hey, this is a good tittle!'

LIKE HOW DID I GET 11K VEIWS BRO-

ANYWAYS! Im ganna give u guys some recommendations for Ayato x Male Rivals or other Yansim fanfics for u to read since updates might be slow.

!Yandere Kun x Male Rivals recommendations!

Bodies||Genderbent Yansim Fanfic

Prologue: Info-Kun was bored and tired.
Always having to pick up the pieces of Ayato Aishi that Taeko Yamada left.

So, he thought he'd switch things up a little.
Or.
The hunter becomes the hunted and Ayato finds that there are other killers in the school.

My take: Its pretty good and my FAVE rn so i might be biased BUT it IS good and worth ur time. Ayato still likes Teako here.

Ayatos pretty sensible and cold in that fic but the mask he puts on is like a pushover/kind/caring type of person there. 

Its ongoing still and has 6 chapters, its on week 3 btw. Their (Author) Ideas are REALLY good so check that out!

→ love me! || male! rivals x ayato...

Prologue: Ayato Aishi couldn't feel anything as a child.
He was emotionless, all the way up until he met Taro Yamada, the "love of his life."

However, Ayato has competition; 10 other girls are looking for Taro's affection! That doesn't matter though. Ayato has finally found his one true love, and he won't let some annoying leeches steal Taro away from him. 

Ayato would go to hell and back for Taro. But how can you do anything when you also have 10 guys following you around like puppies, yearning for love and affection?

Maybe, just maybe, one of them can make Ayato forget all about Taro, and help Ayato get rid of his yandere ways...

[I unpublished all of the chapters I wrote except for the ones i have rewritten, which is why this story has 9k reads with only a few chapters.]

My take: I AM SADDEN BY THE FACT THAT IT HASENT UPDATED SINCE APRIL 21 2019!!  The fic is REALLY funny and i like it were Ayato insults everyone and calls them a vegetable names (in his mind tho)

Ayato is dense.  But its like not annoying dense but a more funny one. I had alot of laughs when reading this fic. It has 3 chapters.

His Spark | YanSim

Prologue: based off the april fools video// 

 Ayato Aishi was just like his mother at times. Always emotionless, and always so cold. It was almost as if he WAS his mother, except for one deadly detail. 

He didn't have his Senpai. 

He hasn't found his spark, his one true happiness. And he doesn't know if he ever will. But one day, many things changed. 

10 men over the course of a full school year. Will he manage to find his love of his life, and get away from these obstacles that people call his harem? 

He isn't really sure yet.

My take: Pretty good! I like the multiple POVs and how everyone thinks Ayato is cute while Ayatos here thinking 'God, this is the worst day ever.' 

Its like Saiki from 'The Disastrously life of Saiki k' but just more brutal. Also Ayato here is such a mood.

Ayato Aishi x Male Rivals One Shot (my other book)

Prologue: idk what to image to put in the cover so ill just put this and change it later when i find i good one. Updates are when i get motivated 

No threesomes and Mido Rana and Myjo Kina will not be love interests since they are adults in my Au. For Hanako ill just make a au where hes like already grown up. 

More info at Setting

My take: Cringe Factor is above heaven and im not good at writing smut. Read this is ur bored of smth

HOPE U LIKE THEM RECCS!

ITS UR GIFT BTW!

Yey

k bye