Hiding things

"So, Ayato. Would you like to be mine forever?"

"..." 

Ayato hesitated. He'd been confessed to a couple of times, but it didn't make him feel anything other than emptiness. 

He just felt weird.

As much as Ayato would like to say no, he couldn't since Kizano basically locked Ayatos hand, not allowing him to escape.

Ayato dropped a sweat and just stayed quiet.

Kizano frowned at the lack of answer but still continued to hold Ayato  hand,  just more tightly

"Can we kiss?" Kizano asked in a weirdly polite way.

"No-" 

Before Ayato could answer, Kizano just leaned near his face and locked his waist with his arms.

Ayato, not wanting his first kiss to be with a psychopath, back out making both Ayato and Kizano fall down with a loud thud.

 Falling down, Ayato and Kizano were in a even more weird position! Ayatos leg in between both of Kizanos legs.

Ayato above Kizano looking like they were hugging affectionately.

Feeling something hard,  Ayato tried to make Kizano get off but Kizano just hugged him and rolled around till Ayato was below him.

"..Get off!" Ayato softly shouted as to not alert anyone. 

He kicked Kizano a few times in protest. 

Ayato was pretty strong himself but when you're being pinned down by a guy who, most of the time wears heavy accessories, i'd be pretty hard to get out.

'I need to get out,'  

Then, Ayato remembered that Drama club members didn't eat much because they had to devote all their free time memorizing line and acting.

So, when they had time, they would eat a lot and they wouldn't worry much about weight since they had to carry heavy objects to the stage and do a lot of things just to set it up. 

Ayato kicked Kizano stomach.

"UGH-!" Kizano groaned in pain.

Ayato snickered and pushed off Kizano, 

*Snickered means a half-suppressed, typically scornful laugh

Typically, when you don't eat much your body stores that little food to save up on energy your going to use.

So when you eat too much, your body will also store that food but not use it as much leading to a weak stomach since there's so much fat on your body so you cant eat more.

Ayano taught him that from drugging Kizana with rat poison to prevent her from confessing to Taro on the day.

As popular as the Drama club is, they had really weak stomachs.

As Ayato got up, he felt someone watching him. 

Usually, he'd go investigate but he was busy from the whole Kizano Situation.

Ayato ran until he found a crowd of students walking to their next class.

'..Great'

Ayato tried to blend in with the crowd to loose Kizano.

While walking with the crowd, Ayato felt a hand grab his arm.

"HHMf!"

****

The person quickly coved Ayatos mouth and brought him to the empty classroom. 

Ayato squirmed and wiggled to try and loosen the persons grip on him before they could grab his other arm.

Thinking quickly, Ayato hit the person on their stomach using his elbow.

A loud BANG could be heard, probably the person falling off and hitting the classroom tables.

"W-Wait." 

It was a particularly familiar voice, even though it sounded so unlike them.

'...'

'...Ayano..?'

Knowing this, Ayato turned around to see his older sister at the floor.

She had bloodied clothes, messy hair, and she smelled of sweat and pungent.

*Pungent meaning strong smell

There was even a bloodied knife not far from her.

The chairs and tables were stacked together seeing as this place had not been used. There were fewer windows here and the door was broken. 

Just below the stacked tables and chairs, 

Ayato could swear he saw a body.

The floor was eerily clean, but the mop was of color red

*Eerily meaning creepy or unusual

Ayano showed this place to Ayato before just in case something were to happen since this place was perfect for hiding things.

Hiding things huh.

"...."

Without even speaking, they already knew what happened. 

Ayato was a bit surprised, probably because of Ayanos state.

In Ayatos memorizes, Ayano was always in control. Whether it was socializing or to her own mentality.

She could stay calm and keep everything under control.

Really, the only time he'd see her not in control when she was with Taro.

"..Help me with hiding the body" Ayano said in a undistinguishable voice.

*Undistinguishable meaning unknown, what im tryn say is you dont know what Ayano is feeling. I mean she has that emotionless voice but its difference is that there is emotion. Basically a emotion you just cant put a word to.

Ayato snapped out of his thoughts and without a beat he said yes

*Without a beat =idiom meaning without even thinking

.

.

.