My Sister

.

Avato POV

After confronting Kizano i walked to class with Osano and Osana, thinking we should discuss about what club is the best to join at right now while walking together to get some opinions and friendship points.

"Out of all the clubs we looked at, what do you think is the best?" As i said that Osano suddenly shouted,

"I HATE all the clubs we looked at right now!"

"You know what, i AGREE. All the clubs we looked at are pretty bad, I mean YOU HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY YOU EARNED IN THE COOKING CLUB!" Osano raging while im here thinking i should video this,

"AT FIRST i thought cooking club was pretty good but we have to PAYY!" Osana still raging,

As Osana and Osano kept trash talking about the clubs we looked at i opened my phone and started to record this.

------------------------------------ 

Finally in class i started to think, why haven't i found my sempai yet? is it because im a guy, if thats the case i should text mom. While scrolling through my contacts a message suddenly popped up.

"Hello My name is Info-chan or kun, i dont really mind^^"

As i saw the text i remembered Ayano told me that the source of information she had was through Info-chan, she told me Info-chan had connections with powerful people and will do anything for her goal, 

"Your sister Ayano must've told you about me, but anyway if you do some task for me ill give you some information regarding the students in Adademi High~" 

She then sent this emoji. ( ˘ ³˘)

"..."

"Dont worry i wont interfere with whatever your doing unless its a danger to me or you~"

In all honesty i dont really want to be friends with her since she knows a lot and has conections, so i cant just kill her if i wanted to.

"If you want any information just text me!" 

As i was thinking the teacher suddenly came and class started. It wa Mido Rana, the most 'liked' by girls and the most hated by the boys. He was recently transferred here also because his sister suddenly disappeared.

"Hello class~ Today we will be enhancing our English~" He said in a sultry and deep voice making the girls sequel in what i think is excitement,

 "Alright please grab your books and go to page 180~" he said while taking the chalk and beginning to write on the board.

As i was getting my book i overheard again one of my classmates talk, dont blame me for me good hearing 

"Mido Rana isn't even that hot, hes so full of himself!" A boy exclaimed looking like he wanted to get the attention of Mido Rana,

"Yeah hes sooo weird, like why is your colloar unbuttoned? I mean class is usually hot but its windy today" another boy said looking more confused than envious of our teacher. 

As the boy said that Mido Rana, the teacher walked and put his left hand on the boys chair while saying 

"Hello my students~ i just wanna say that its quite bad talking bad about your teachers"

"Ye-Yeah but everyone thinks its true so its okay!" The boy exclaimed and elbowed the other guy he was talking about

"Y-Yeah Ayato agreed" The guy said while standing up, the whole class stared at me. I was about to say something when the guy then said,

"Look hes not responding so he agreed, but now you wanna say that you didn't say it just because teachers there" He said trying to make me angry.

I tried to talk again but every time i tried to talked he'd talk over me and say some dumb excuse, as i was about to say something again i saw the stares of my classmates, they kept whispering something i couldn't hear and... 

I started breathing heavily and i couldn't talk, i dont know why. My breathing was heavy, my complexion was pale and i couldn't talk, heck i couldn't even move my body.

"Fuck" i said quietly trying to cover my whatever i was feeling because i didn't wanna look weak.

"SEE he said nothing and-" The boy said but was cut off by... Ayano?

"Shut the fuck up." Ayano said looking at him with a murderous look

"S-Stop interfe-" As he said that the teacher quickly said

"Ayano, (Guys name), (Guys name 2), and Ayato please come outside the classroom right now. Mido Rana said with a stern look.

------------------------------------

Mido Rana told another teacher who was free and talked to us 1 on 1 about what happened, (Guys name) and (Guys name 2) got detention and cleaning duty for 2 weeks, Ayano got a warning, more of a scolding actually because she said a 'bad word' 

"Thanks for helping me Ayano" I said in a blank face, i thought it would be a good time to say the connections i made as well as help i can do for her.

"Why didn't you say anything though?" Ayano asked in a voice that sounded sincere and worried.

"... I-I dont know, I think i felt anxious" 

As i said that Ayano huged me and said

"Its okay, you were home school and didn't interact much anyway. I heard you made some friends" Ayano said in a voice that made me calm

"Osana, Osano, Taeko, maybe Kizano, Amao, and Amai" I said proudly

"Hmm, but why Osana? shes my rival" 

"If you needed help-" Ayano cut me off as i said that, 

"No. Its ok" she said with a stearn and cold voice.

After that we stopped talking and leaned on each others neck and napped for a while, I forgot about Osano and Osana.

.

.

.

Notes

944 Words

I tried putting less '___ said' stuff